The other name of popcorn is popping corn. It is made from the kernel when heated. Many types of popcorn are availed, Now a day special kernel cultivated for the best quality popcorn.
The machine is also used to make popcorn, but you can make popcorn at home.
Read About: Facts about Iced Coffee
Health Benefits of Popcorn
- Popcorn is the rich source of protein.
- If you want to lose weight, then popcorn is a good option for you. Use popcorn as snacks, as popcorn are free from sugar and fat also low in calories.
- Popcorn is rich in fiber and has the properties of antioxidant that can observe in your body easily.
- Popcorn is gluten-free. You can use it as breadcrumbs instead of bread.
Read About: Tasty Brownies
Recipe of White Chocolate Popcorn
- ½ tablespoon of butter
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 bag white chocolate chip
- Christmas colored sprinkle
Read About: Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn
Prepare the Popcorn
- Take a pan, the lid of the pan have holes, as it allows the steam to escape during popping.
- Add 3 tablespoon of oil and make it hot.
- When the oil becomes hot, enough then add the kernel and cover the pan.
- If the lid has not holed, then keep it slightly ajar.
- Shake the pan gently as it will keep away from burning kernel.
- Shake the pan until you hear the noise of popping and remove from heat when the noise stop.
- Don’t remove the lid for some seconds.
- After some seconds pour the popcorn into the bowl
Read About: Chocolate Popcorn
Prepare the White Chocolate
- Make the white chocolate mixture
- Take a saucepan and add sugar, corn syrup and butter.
- Melt all the ingredients in low flame and stir continuously.
- Cook this mixture for 2 minutes at least.
- Then remove the pan from heat and add vanilla extract.
- Your chocolate mixture is ready
Read About: Chocolate Covered Popcorn Balls
Prepare the White Chocolate Popcorn
- Take a try and spread a wax paper in the try as the chocolate popcorn is grassy.
- Pour the popcorn in try and then pour the mixture in the try as it coats all the popcorn.
- Sprinkle Christmas color while popcorn is hot.
- Wait for one hour until the chocolate becomes hard.
- Enjoy it with your friend and family or store in a jar.
Read About: How To Make Brownies In The Microwave
Popcorn is the healthy snack. Have you ever made chocolate popcorn? Try this method and share your experience with us. Thank you.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.