The other name of popcorn is popping corn. It is made from the kernel when heated. Many types of popcorn are availed, Now a day special kernel cultivated for the best quality popcorn.
The machine is also used to make popcorn, but you can make popcorn at home.
Read About: Facts about Iced Coffee
Health Benefits of Popcorn
- Popcorn is the rich source of protein.
- If you want to lose weight, then popcorn is a good option for you. Use popcorn as snacks, as popcorn are free from sugar and fat also low in calories.
- Popcorn is rich in fiber and has the properties of antioxidant that can observe in your body easily.
- Popcorn is gluten-free. You can use it as breadcrumbs instead of bread.
Read About: Tasty Brownies
Recipe of White Chocolate Popcorn
- ½ tablespoon of butter
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 bag white chocolate chip
- Christmas colored sprinkle
Read About: Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn
Prepare the Popcorn
- Take a pan, the lid of the pan have holes, as it allows the steam to escape during popping.
- Add 3 tablespoon of oil and make it hot.
- When the oil becomes hot, enough then add the kernel and cover the pan.
- If the lid has not holed, then keep it slightly ajar.
- Shake the pan gently as it will keep away from burning kernel.
- Shake the pan until you hear the noise of popping and remove from heat when the noise stop.
- Don’t remove the lid for some seconds.
- After some seconds pour the popcorn into the bowl
Read About: Chocolate Popcorn
Prepare the White Chocolate
- Make the white chocolate mixture
- Take a saucepan and add sugar, corn syrup and butter.
- Melt all the ingredients in low flame and stir continuously.
- Cook this mixture for 2 minutes at least.
- Then remove the pan from heat and add vanilla extract.
- Your chocolate mixture is ready
Read About: Chocolate Covered Popcorn Balls
Prepare the White Chocolate Popcorn
- Take a try and spread a wax paper in the try as the chocolate popcorn is grassy.
- Pour the popcorn in try and then pour the mixture in the try as it coats all the popcorn.
- Sprinkle Christmas color while popcorn is hot.
- Wait for one hour until the chocolate becomes hard.
- Enjoy it with your friend and family or store in a jar.
Read About: How To Make Brownies In The Microwave
Popcorn is the healthy snack. Have you ever made chocolate popcorn? Try this method and share your experience with us. Thank you.