Huevos rancheros, a standard Mexican feast dish, are vigorous enough to keep happy you at your sunrise food or at lunch or time for dinner. It mixed the delicious taste of eggs with the small chewiness of a corn tortilla and a new, hot salsa. In no doubt, it gets a slightly more time than twisted eggs, but not so much, and the additional attempt pays off with all bite.
- 1 can (28 ounces) tomatoes in sap, drained and sliced
- 1 can (15- to 19-ounce) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 avocado (optional), sliced
- 1/4 cup (loosely packed) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with press
- 1 tablespoon chipotle sauce or other hot sauce, plus additional for serving
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Read About: 7 Hydrating Watermelon Recipes For Hot Days
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 315; Total Fat: 12 g; Saturated Fat: 3 g; Cholesterol: 213 mg; Sodium: 765 mg; Total Carbohydrate: 42 g; Dietary Fiber: 10 g; Protein: 15 g;
In 4 quart pot, warmth oil on average until hot. Put in onion and garlic, and then cook 8 minutes or until starting to brown. Mix in chipotle pulp and cumin; bake 30 seconds, rousing. Insert tomatoes; cover up and bake 3 minutes to blend savors, rousing infrequently. Mix in beans, partially of cilantro, plus 1/4 teaspoon salt; warmth from side to side, about 3 minutes, rousing infrequently.
In the meantime, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter on the middle.
Break eggs, only 1 at a time, and fall into skillet. Cover up skillet and fry eggs 4 to 5 minutes or until whites portion of eggs are put and yolks thicken.
Place tortillas on 4 banquet plates; peak all with a few tomato combinations and 1 egg. Shake over with leftover cilantro. Serve up with avocado and extra sizzling sauce if you like it.
I’m hoping that you will like my effort, feed feedback, please comment below.
Read About: 11 Superfoods That Work Better Together