Type 2 diabetes is very common in which your blood sugar level boost very high, also known as hyperglycemia. Diabetes is a lifelong condition in which patient blood sugar level remain high. Type 2 diabetes called insulin depend on or maturity onset diabetes.
At least 3.9 million people have the problem of diabetes in America.
Type 2 is not as dangerous as you can cure it with proper diet and healthy lifestyle. Your body is producing insulin but it cannot be used for cell and as the time passes insulin production also stop, this is called insulin resistance. In type 2 diabetes, you have metabolic disorder due to high blood sugar level. Your body has 20,000 receptors on your liver; the receptors make the insulin able to use. In simple words, receptors open the lock of the cell to use insulin. And when your liver and receptors are not working then they are not able to receive insulin. In simple words, your body resists the insulin. If I define in simple words that people are calling you again and again, but you are not picking the call.
Read About: Top 10 Best Foods for Diabetes
How can be victim of type 2 diabetes
- Normally people who are above 40 can be the victim of type 2 diabetes
- Younger people and children also get type 2 diabetes now.
Complication of type 2 diabetes
Well, there is no any permanent cure of type 2 diabetes, but you can maintain your blood sugar level with proper treatment, healthy diet, and exercise. But if you do not pay any attention to this serious disease then it leads you to too much weight loss or too much weight gain, kidney failure, heart attack, strokes, blurry vision and nerve damage.
What are the reasons of type 2 diabetes
Well, if you get any disease there must be a history of your illness, diabetes also has the reason
- It is generic like if anyone in your family like brother, sister or father is the patient of diabetes, then you should also care about yourself.
- You have gained lots of weights and feeling obesity all the time.
- If you have impaired glucose tolerance, that mean you have little high sugar lever in your blood then a healthy person. This condition is called pre-diabetes.
- If you are the problem of high sugar level when you are pregnant.
- If you have waist size more than 80cm (31.5) inches, then it’s alarming.
- If you are the patient with depression or bipolar disorder, then you have the chance of getting diabetes.
- If you normally have blood pressure 140/90 or higher, then you can get type 2 diabetes.
- If you have your cholesterol level high than normal, or you have a good cholesterol level below 35.
- If you have the problem of polycystic ovary syndrome, that is called PCOS.
Read About: Diabetes Can Affect Your Skin
Does sleep also lead you to type 2 diabetes?
Yes, it is proved by recent research that if you have some sleep problems like sleep apnea, then you can get type 2 diabetes. Sleep apnea is an issue in which you pause in breathing or shallow breath while sleeping. Many people have a sleep apnea problem, and you are not aware of it.
What are the symptoms of type 2 diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes can be sudden, and there are many symptoms of type 2 diabetes, but here I have defined some symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
- Frequent urine
- Feeling tired all the time
- Feeling very thirsty all the time
- Too much weight loose
- Blurry vision
If you see any of these symptoms, then you should consult your doctor and take proper treatment as it can be very harmful to you.
Read About: Diabetes Symptoms
How can I reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes?
- you are pre-diabetic or decrease the risk of getting type 2 diabetes then you should follow these tips
- Well, it’s important if you want not to get diabetes or control you blood sugar level then you should be physically active all the day and do some activates
- You should lose your weight.
- You should avoid taking too many calories.
- If you have lower or high blood pressure, then maintain it with proper diet and walk.
- If you have the problem of high cholesterol, then control it by some exercise and healthy food.
- You can also take pre-diabetic medicine.
- You can plan your daily food properly that should be fresh fruits, vegetables, and healthy food items.
- Make a plan to do exercise daily at least for 15 to 20 minutes.
Read About: Am I at risk of diabetes?
How can I treat my type 2 diabetes?
First of all control on your blood sugar level that can be possible if your liver is working properly, Increase the function of the liver by 20 %, if you increase the function of liver then it mean you have to take away stress from pancreas about 80%. But here is the question that how can you improve the function of the liver? It can be possible with these simple tasks
- Stop taking alcohol, as it can damage your liver badly and effect on the performance
- Don’t take too much cook vegetable
- Don’t take too much stress
Try to keep your growth Harmon high that can be possible because when your growth Harmon is high then its mean you are reducing the risk of anti-aging. It also prevents your collagen from the breakdown. Collagen means a protein in your skin, knees and other parts of the body. Well if you have low collagen or protein then you will get loose and sagging skin very soon. You can make your growth hormone high simply
- Eating healthy foods
- If you exercise daily
- Take sleep at least 7 to 8 hour
Now your GH is high then your IGF is also great that s mean your liver is working properly.
Take a particular amount of potassium in your diet daily. Well, 7 cup of vegetable is necessary if you want to control your sugar level.
As you have taken good potassium and healthy food item like kale then your liver will work best and when your liver is working properly then its mean your body is producing enough insulin and your blood sugar level will be maintained.