Let we discuss a joint disease that is type 1 diabetes. Many people are the patient of type 1 diabetes as it’s dangerous and difficult to treat. It is also known as juvenile diabetes.
Type 1 diabetes is far-reaching and, unfortunately, there is no any complete treatment. Type 1 diabetes means you have a problem in your pancreas as it is not producing enough insulin to your body. When you eat something, the food converts into glucose. Insulin helps your body to use glucose for the cell. If your body is not producing enough insulin, then the glucose cannot enter into the cell and as the result, the level of blood sugar will be high. We can say that insulin is the key to open the cell so that the glucose enters into the cell. In simple words, you are picking the phone again and again, and there is no calling.
Read About: What is gestational diabetes?
How is the victim of type 1 diabetes?
Well everyone can be the victim of diabetes type 2 because the type 2 related to pancreas and insulin and when your pancreas is not working properly then you can be the victim of this disease. Mostly Children and adults are the victims of diabetes mostly.
Complication of type 1 diabetes
Well, there is no any permanent cure of type 2 diabetes, but you can maintain your blood sugar level with proper treatment, healthy diet, and exercise. But if you do not pay any attention to this serious disease then it leads you to too much weight loss or too much weight gain, kidney failed, heart attack, strokes, blurry vision and nerve damage.
Read About: What are the Symptoms of diabetes?
Symptoms of type 1 diabetes
If there is any person in your family who is the patient of type 1 diabetes, then you should be careful about yourself and should do some diabetes test. If you have no diabetes, then you should still be careful about yourself and improve your lifestyle. Because it is said that prevention is better than cures. Well here are some typical symptoms of diabetes that are listed below.
- Feeling tired all the time
- Feeling thirsty more
- Frequently urine
- Lose or gain weight
- Feeling hungry again and again
- Heel cut and wounds slowly
If you examine any of these symptoms, then you should consult your doctor and start treatment of diabetes seriously.
How can I reduce the risk of type 1 diabetes?
You are pre-diabetic or minimize the danger of getting type 1 diabetes then you should follow these tips
- From new research, it is proved that the specific amount of vitamin D can prevent you from type 1 diabetes.
- Well it’s imperative if you want not to get diabetes or control you blood sugar level then you should be physically active all the day and do some activates
- You should lose your weight.
- You should avoid taking too many calories.
- If you have lower or high blood pressure, then maintain it with proper diet and walk.
- If you have the problem of high cholesterol, then control it by doing some exercise and healthy food.
- You can also take pre-diabetic medicine.
- You can plan your daily food properly that should be fresh fruits, vegetables, and healthy food items.
- Make plan to do exercise daily at least for 15 to 20 minute
Read About: Am I at risk of diabetes?
How can I treat my type 1 diabetes
Unfortunately if you are the patient of diabetes then don’t worries if you control your diabetes then you can live as healthy and long life like an average person.
- You have to maintain your glucose level normal for this different technique are used like
- Insulin injection can use that is inserted into the skin
- Insulin pump therapy is also useful to enter insulin into your body in which a small device inserted into your bloodstream through a needle.
- You can also do islet cell translation in which a healthy insulin producing cell is replaced with donors.
- You can also do a complete pancreas transplant.
- Stop smoking immediately because smoking is dangerous for you.
- Lose your weight by taking safe and healthy food items
- Change your lifestyle and eating habits.
- Daily exercise as it is best for you.
- Consult your doctor and take medicine to control your diabetes.
Read About: 10 foods to cleanse and detox your liver
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.