Here is very quick healthy and my favorite salad recipe that is very easy to make. It is very nutritional for your family also as pasta is the most favorite dish of kids. Let’s know about its recipe.
Read About: The One Salad You Need in Your Life This Weekend
Salad recipes are always very healthy. The salad is very healthy for us. The word salad is from Latin word “sal” comes from French, which means salt or salty. It’s a fantastic recipe called Top 5 Healthy and Best Recipes of Salad. Salads are in different kinds of foods items that include fruits, vegetables, grains, and eggs, etc. Salads can serve at any time during the meal such as appetizer salads, dessert salads, and palate-cleaning salads. .Let’s know about its easy recipe.The salad is a small dish composed of a variety of different uncooked raw vegetables, fruits, meats, etc. usually consisting of green vegetables.
Read About: Gluten Free Kale Apple and Pepita Salad
Types of salad
Usually, salads are many kinds, but these are the main types of salad which we use in our daily life.
- Chicken salad (Worldwide)
- Arab salad (Arab cuisine)
- Cobb salad (USA)
- Egg salad (Worldwide)
- Fruit salad (Worldwide)
- Macaroni salad (Worldwide)
- Vegetable salad (worldwide)
- Green salad (global)
- Bound salad (global)
- Main course salad (global)
- Dessert salad (global)
- Cheery dump salad (global)
- Tomato Feta Salad (global)
Tuscan Bean and Pasta Salad
- Three tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Two tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- One tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- One clove garlic, minced
- Two teaspoons liquid sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- One garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cooked whole-wheat rotini pasta (substitute with gluten-free pasta if needed)
- Three tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup finely diced zucchini (1 medium)
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Baby spinach
- Mix up jointly the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, sweetener, sea salt, and pepper in a big bowl and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the package for nine minutes. Drain, rinse under fresh water and drain again.
- Insert the garbanzo beans, pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, diced zucchini, parsley, and red onion and mixed to join. For the finest taste marinate the mixture for three hours or overnight.
- Toss with fresh baby spinach before serving.
Note: For your most favorite work lunch, place 1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach in the bottom of your food pot and top with the bean and pasta combination. Then shake the pan to combine before eating.
Did you make this recipe?
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.
What's Your Reaction?
Farida is well educated and experienced Article writer.She loves to write about different topics.She loves writing and doing different kind of yoga poses because she is a great yoga trainer and beauty expert.She starts her day with amazing yoga exercises and blog writing .