Soup is food that is in the form of liquid and served hot and sometimes cold. Different types of ingredients like meat, vegetables, rice are use to boil in the stock or water. We can divide soups into two groups like hot soup and cold soup. Egg, rice, grain, flour are the other ingredients that used commonly in soups.
Read About: Salad Karadashians Always Eating on their Show
Cold Fruit Explosion Soup
4 cup watermelon cubed
2 cup honeydew cubed
1 1/2 french ginger root
2 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Take a blender and add watermelon, half blueberries, and honeydew, blend well until smooth.
- Then add ginger root and nutmeg, blend again.
- Finally, add your cold soup into the bowl and add blueberries, stir well.
- Your cold soup is ready to serve.
Read About: Top 3 Delicious and Healthy Soups with Shrimp
Easy Cold Cucumber Soup
1 1/3 cup plain yogurt
1 1/3 cup sour cream
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup fresh dill chopped
2 cup vegetable broth
Read About: Italian Orzo Spinach Soup
- Peel off the cucumber and cut into pieces.
- Take a blender and add cucumber, yogurt, garlic, cream and vegetable broth, blend properly.
- Add fresh dill and blend again.
- Now pour the soup into a bowl, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Cold Cucumber Cream Soup
2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
2 tablespoon of dill weed
salt and paper
4 cup chicken broth
1 cup heavy whipping cream
Read About: Green Tea Lemonade
- Peel and diced onion and cucumber.
- Take a pot adds oil and make it hot.
- Add onion and saute until softened.
- Add cucumber, broth, paper, dill weed and salt in the pot.
- Cover the pan and cook for 15 to 20 minutes on low flame.
- Now blend the soup properly and add heavy cream, stir well.
- Pour the soup into a bowl and add salt and paper.
- Your cold cucumber soup is ready to taste.
Read About: Types of Coffee (Beans)
Chilled Strawberry Soup
2 cup milk
2 cup frozen Strawberry
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoon of sugar
Read about: 10 Superfoods for Kids
- Put milk, strawberry, cream, sour cream and sugar into a blender, blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours and serve.
Cold Cherry Soup
16-ounce red cherries
1/2 cup cold water
1 tablespoon of white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoon of lemon juice
Read About: 5 Combos for Ultimate Power Breakfast
- Take a saucepan and add cornstarch and cold water, mix properly.
- Cook on medium flame until boiled, and cook for 5 minutes at least.
- Then add sugar and lemon juice, stir well.
- Remove from heat and make it cool.
- Now blend this syrup with cream and cherries.
- Pour into a bowl and serve after chill.
Read About: This Soup Recipe Will Help You Live to 100
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.