Punch is drink in which fruit, fruit juice and sometimes we use alcohol in punch and sometimes not. It was introduced from India to England in early seventeen centuries, and then different punch recipes spread all over the world. Most punches serve in parties in large punch bowls. These 5 Best and Healthy Punch Recipes that you can make at home in small or huge quantity.
Read About: Vodka mint lemonade
Fish house punch
6 cup water
1 ½ cups super refine sugar
1 quart of lemon juice
2 quarts dark rum
½ cup peach brandy
1 quart VSOP cognac
Chill club soda
Read About: Top 4 Summer drinks without alcohol
- Take a bowl and add enough water and sugar to dissolve.
- Then add lemon juice, dark rum, Cognac, and peach brandy, mix them well.
- Add ice cubes and chill club soda and serve.
8-ounce club soda
6 ounce Tanqueray No. Ten Gin
2 ounce Aperol
2-ounce grapefruit juice
2-ounce lemon juice
4 dashes peychaud’s bitters
6 grapefruit crescent
Read About: Carrot Apple Beet Juice
- Take the pitcher and add sugar cubes to 4 ounces of club soda, mix them until the sugar dissolve.
- Add Tanqueray, Aperol, grape fruit juice, peychaud’s bitters and grapefruit crescent.
- Now fill up the pitcher with ice cubes.
- Stir until cold and then strain into punch bowl.
- Add remaining club soda on the top.
- Add grapefruit crescent as garnish and serve.
Recipe of Pomegranate Punch
4 cup Pomegranate juice
2 cup vodka
8 cups carbonated water
2 spoons of lemon juice
Powder sugar as required
Orange slice for garnish
Read About: Golden milk for cold, flu, depression, and more
- Take a punch bowl and add all the ingredients and stir well to combine.
- When you have to serve add ice cubes and garnish with orange slice and serve.
Recipe of Pina colada punch
2 cup water
2 cans unsweetened pineapple juice
1 can no-alcohol pina colada mix
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tub sugar-free lemonade soft drink mix
6 cup lemon soda
Read About: Raspberry White Hot Chocolate
- Take a bowl and add pineapple juice, water, pina colada mix, lime juice and soft drink.
- Stir the drink until it completely dissolves.
- Then freeze the drink at least for 6 hours or overnight.
- Take out the drink from the freezer before forty-five minutes.
- Now combine ½ cup slush mixture and ½ cup lemon-lime soda for each glass.
Recipe of ginger punch
2-liter ginger ale
2 litter strawberry flavored soda
2 cup lemon sherbet
½ cup froze strawberries sliced
Read About: Best Margarita Recipes
- Take a punch bowl and add ginger ale, strawberry soda and lemon sherbet.
- Stir them well until dissolved.
- Add strawberry slice and ice cubes and served.
Read About: 13 Two-Ingredient Cocktails Anyone Can Make