Sandwich is the most common type of light weight food item eaten as part of a lunch which consisting of different slices of bread can be used as plain type of bread. This food item is widely popular in all over the world. Bread is most important part for making different varieties of sandwich. Sandwiches are sold in almost all over the world including hotels, cafes and restaurants typically used in home, office, school, college and picnics places.
Read about: Bacon Potato Salad for Labor Day and Forever
The name of sandwich was first given by British statesman named john Montagu the 4th earl of sandwich.
Types of sandwiches
There are many varieties of sandwich available in different restaurant, hotel and cafe but main types of sandwich are given below
- Club (United States)
- Chicken (United States)
- Egg (worldwide)
- Cuban sandwich (United States)
- Chicken salad (worldwide)
- Chili burger (United States)
- British Rail (UK)
- Bologna sandwich (United States)
- Bun kebab (Asia)
- Hamburger (United States)
- Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches (United States)
- Chicken Bacon Pita Sandwiches (Australia)
- Jam (United Kingdom)
- Naan sandwich (Pakistan Asia)
- Sandwich loaf (United States)
- Doner kebab (Turkey)
- Shawarma (worldwide)
- Deli sandwich (India)
- Double down (United States)
- Elvis sandwich (United States)
- Crisp (United Kingdom)
- Gatsby (South Africa)
- Panini (Italy)
- Peanut butter and jelly (United States)
- Vada pav (India)
- Yakisoba-pan (Poland)
- Welsh rarebit (United Kingdom)
There are also many other types but these are the main kinds of sandwich which people do mostly like.
Recipe of Club sandwich
- 16 slices of tomatoes
- take 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 16 slices of crispy bacon
- then take 16 ounces and sliced turkey roasted
- Kosher salt and then freshly ground black pepper for club sandwich
- 16 frill picks, or take plastic cocktail swords to add it
- You must have 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 12 slices of fair bread
Time to be taken: 10 minutes.
What's Your Reaction?
Uzma is a coding genius WHO is at the highest of her category and she will complete her Doctor of Philosophy in computer science (PhD) soon. She likes to start her day with a hot cup of coffee. Designing is Uzma’s Passion. As a business owner, Uzma has been working on designing and development. She developed this website to contribute to society.