French toast is the very yummy thing that you make for your breakfast. French toast is always a delicious and easy thing that you can make and add many things to change the flavor like cinnamon, vanilla essence, fruits, etc. Now I will give you some tasty recipes of different type of French toast that you can make and enjoy with your family.
Read About: Top 5 Healthy and Delicious Sandwiches
- First of all, take a bowl and add egg, half, and half sugar and salt, mix them properly until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Now put a saucepan on the heat and add oil.
- Dip your bread into the mixture for a minute.
- Then fry your French toast until golden brown.
- Your French toast is ready.
- You can serve your French toast with topping like fruits, nuts, maple syrup, cheese or butter.
Read About: Parmesan Risotto with Roasted Shrimp
English muffin French toast
- Take a bowl and add egg, sugar, heavy cream and milk, mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now cut the English muffin and dip into the mixture.
- Add the butter to the saucepan and fry your English muffin until light brown.
- You can also bake your muffin instead of fry.
- Now serve your English muffin French toast with powder sugar and maple syrup.
Read About: Top 7 High-Protein Breakfast Ideas
Savory French toast
4 eggs ½ cup whole milk ½ cup grated parmesan ½ cup heavy cream ½ teaspoon mustard powder ½ teaspoon of salt Black paper according to taste ½ teaspoon of hot sauce 6 slices of bread Oil or butter for fry
- Take bowl and egg, milk, heavy cream and mix well.
- Add cheese mustard powder, black paper, and hot sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients properly or until smooth.
- Dip your bread slice into the mixture for one minute.
- Take a saucepan and add butter, when butter melt adds bread slice.
- Cook the bread on low flame for some time or until golden brown.
- Put your slice into the plate and serve with topping according to your taste.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.