Delightful flavor of chocolate, Amaretto and coffee have made this cake very delicious. Make it for your family and friends and enjoy. Let’s know about its easy recipe.
Read About: Mary Berry Christmas cake
Tiramisu Christmas cake
For the sponge base:
- Two medium eggs
- 60 g (2oz) caster sugar
- 60 g (2oz) plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 30 g (1oz) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp strong black coffee
- 3 tbsp Amaretto
Read About: Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
For the mascarpone layer:
- 142 ml carton double cream
- One tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g bar plain chocolate
- 2 x 250g cartons mascarpone
For the topping:
- 284ml carton double cream
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- 20 cm (8in) round spring-clip tin, lined with baking parchment
- Large piping bag fitted with 1cm (½ in) plain piping tube
The base and mascarpone layers may be prepared the day before, but decorate with the cream on the day of serving.
Read About: Christmas Cake With Royal Icing
- Heat up the oven to 180°C (350°F, gas mark 4). To make the base: Beat the eggs and sugar jointly, preferably utilizing an electric beat, as the combination is very chunky and frothy and leaves a trail when the beat is lifted out.
- Sift the flour and cocoa over the top and pour the butter over the edge of the bowl. Cautiously fold in and then transfer the combination into the lined tin. Bake the cake in the centre of the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until it springs back when frivolously pressed in the centre.
- Take away the cake from the oven and leave it to make chilly in the tin. Drizzle the coffee and Amaretto over the sponge base, still in the tin.
- To make the mascarpone layer: Properly boil the cream. Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl. Transfer the cream over the chocolate and leave until the chocolate melts. Mix in the vanilla extract. Do not over-stir or the combination will separate. Let the mixture make it chilly and thicken. Beat the mascarpone to make softer it, and then beat in the chocolate combination.
- Transfer the mixture to the sponge base and spread it out using a palette knife. Cool, the cake in the fridge for at least 4 hrs, or overnight, until the filling is solid.
- To make the topping: calmly beat the double cream and fill the piping bag. Pipe balls of cream all over the peak of the cake. Keep chilled until serving, and give the cake a light dusting of cocoa powder before serving.
Read About: Snowflake Christmas Cake
What's Your Reaction?
Farida is well educated and experienced Article writer.She loves to write about different topics.She loves writing and doing different kind of yoga poses because she is a great yoga trainer and beauty expert.She starts her day with amazing yoga exercises and blog writing .