Pickled vegetables are the knowledgeable source to add great taste to your food, particularly if you want to lose weight. Not only are pickled low in calories, but studies have also revealed that adding vinegar to your diet can help keep you feeling fuller and more contented for longer. And it’s not just about weight loss: other studies have revealed that vinegar can become the great source of lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels as well as blood pressure; the pectin in apple cider vinegar can also help with constipation.
Losing weight and remaining fit is Everybody’s wish as to be attractive. When you are overweight no, any dress suits you. You’re wasting your confidence beauty even u become a victim of depression your whole lifestyle effects which are worried I think.But it’s up to u how you make yourself fit its difficult but not impossible. It’s true that if you are attractive and healthy people impressed by you, and you feel good, your confidence develops your success in your life goals because of your beauty confidence in this way your mind works actively .even when you are fit everybody likes you feel good. And in this feeling, you become a happy person. There are many tips for losing weight, but this hot side helps with weight loss.
I have utilized cucumbers, onions, and red jalapeños in this recipe, but feel free to experiment with other produce to see what type of pickles you like. You can serve these pickles after a few hours in the fridge, but they flavor excellent after a few days.
Read About: Weight Loss Recipe Huevos Rancheros
Yield: Makes about 17 servings (about 1/4 cup each)
- Three unpeeled small pickling cucumbers, thinly sliced
- One small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Two red jalapeños, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- Two teaspoons kosher salt
- One teaspoon mustard seeds
- One teaspoon celery seeds
Read About: Black Coffee Weight Loss
- Layer cucumbers, jalapeños, and onion in a large clear pot; set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard seeds, and celery seeds over medium heat, stirring just until sugar dissolves.
- Pour vinegar combination over cucumbers, jalapeños, and onion in the jar and set aside to let cool. Cover and refrigerate for at least several hours before serving.
Read About: 10 Fruits Give Rescue to Lose Weight
Note of the Author
It is best to weight loss recipe for you. I hope you must have enjoyed reading it. Share it with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.
What's Your Reaction?
Farida is well educated and experienced Article writer.She loves to write about different topics.She loves writing and doing different kind of yoga poses because she is a great yoga trainer and beauty expert.She starts her day with amazing yoga exercises and blog writing .