Hmm, I like chocolate brownies very much, and I know you also like it. When we talk about brownies texture, then it is Flat Square that bake. It was introducing in at the end of 19 century in the United States and become very famous in the 20th century in Canada and United state. Brownies are not a cookie not cake it has a mixture of both I think. Nuts, whipped cream, frosting, chocolate chip and brown sugar are the main ingredients of brownies.
Commonly we use brownies as lunch and eat with hands. Brownies serve with milk, coffee, and tea. Sometimes it is served top with whipped cream.Brownies have too many calories as you are weight conscious then you should think before eating tasty brownies. Now I will tell you white chocolate brownies with chocolate chip
Read About: White chocolate popcorn
Recipe of white chocolate brownies with chocolate chip
10-ounces white chocolate
½ cup or 115 g of butter
¼ teaspoon of salt
1 ½ cup or 90 g flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 ½ cup or 300 g sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
6-ounces milk chocolate chip
½ cup almonds sliced
Read About: Chocolate Covered Popcorn Balls
- First of all, preheat the oven to the temperature of 359 F or 180 c.
- Take a baking try and apply butter.
- Take a bowl and add flour, baking powder and salt, mix them.
- Take a sauce pan and add white chocolate and butter, melt them on low flame.
- When the chocolate melt removes from heat and lets it cool.
- Beat egg properly and then add sugar, beat them until it becomes fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence and beat again.
- Add melt chocolate and butter.
- Add the dry ingredients that you have a mix.
- Mix all the mixture in a good way.
- Add chocolate chip, some slice of almonds and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and sprinkle remaining almond slice.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Put the brownies on a wire rack and make it cool.
- Cut the tasty brownies and serve.
Read About: Chocolate Popcorn
Recipe for coffee brownies
½ cup flour
½ cup salted butter
1 cup sugar
2 square unsweetened baking chocolate
1 ½ teaspoon of instant coffee
A pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of hot water
Read About: chocolate cookie Recipes
½ cup icing sugar
1 tablespoon of salted butter
1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
½ teaspoon of instant coffee
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of hot water
Read About: Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn
- First of all, preheat the oven on the temperature of 350 F or 180 C.
- Take a double boiler and add chocolate, butter and sugar. Stir them until butter and sugar melt properly.
- Add instant coffee in hot water.
- Pour the coffee in the melted chocolate and mix them well.
- Remove the mixture from heat and make it barely warm.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and mix them well.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder and add to the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
Prepare the icing
- Take a bowl and cocoa powder, butter and icing sugar.
- Add the coffee in the hot water and vanilla extract, mix them.
- Ice the brownies in the try, while they are hot.
- Make brownies cool and cut them.
- Your brownies are ready to enjoy it.
Read About: Chicken Pizza with Creamy Garlic Sauce
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.