Welcome to the guest post contribution Department of Wear and Cheer.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to wearandcheer.com! WearAndCheer is an award-winning blog with over 100+ bloggers have contributed guest posts here.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed, and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in their post as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Please submit posts that are minimum 700-800 words
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- You must add your name and email address, and it will be helpful for us to contact you through this email address to get further information about your post or we would inform you for the acceptance of your guest post.
- Please include a short BIO (50 words or less) in “Your Biography” field.
- You’ll get the response from our team within 24-48 hours.
- If your link is made broken links, then it will remove without any notification.
If your contribution is accepted, we will do our best to notify you when it will successfully be published.