Steak Stuff Bell Pepper a healthy recipe that is best in summer. These bell papers are very healthy, delicious and perfect for your dinner. I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Read About: Top 6 Quick Easy and Healthy Recipes for Dinner
The best fact about these bell papers is that you can change the ingredients according to your choice and taste. You can also take red pepper if you want. You should try this recipe, and if you dislike any of mentioned ingredients, then you can replace it with another ingredient.
The main ingredients of steak stuff bell pepper are:
Health Benefits of Steak
- Steaks are high-quality beef that is cut into a slice and take from hindquarters of the animals. Steaks sometimes boiled and sometimes grilled or fried. Steaks are very healthy for you.
- They are full of Proteins, Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B3, Zinc and other minerals.
- These steaks also have saturated fat that is good for you. It can also control bad cholesterol in the body.
- Proteins are necessary to build the muscles and other important parts of your body.
Health Benefits of Bell Pepper
- A fresh bell is very healthy for your body. It looks gorgeous and has a little sweet flavor that makes it different from others. Bell pepper are low in fat and full of vitamins and minerals.
- Bell pepper is full of fiber that is very necessary for everyone to men women and children. Fiber makes your digestive system more robust and useful. Fiber also prevents you from many diseases like heart problem and diabetes. You can also use it to lose your weight.
- Bell papers are also a rich source of vitamin E, and C. Vitamin E helps to repair your damage cell, and vitamin C is excellent for your skin and other vital functions.
Read About: Fried Rice – Amazing Tricks
Health Benefits of Cheese
- Cheese is a significant source of protein, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin B12, zinc, and phosphor. All these elements are superb for your body functions.
- Cheese also prevents you from heart disease and use for loose weight.
- From the new research, it proves that the people who eat lots of cheese have less cavity then others who do not eat cheese.
- Cheese also gives your meal a healthy and delicious flavor.
Health Benefits of Almonds
- Almonds are tasty, delicious and a healthy that is important for everyone especially for growing baby. Almonds are the seeds of the tree.
- Almonds are the rich source of protein, calcium, carbohydrate, zinc, potassium, sodium, iron, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B 12 and vitamin D.
- Almonds are excellent for our brain. It builds the new cell of the brain and increases the activity of the brain.
- Almonds reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.
- It makes our bone and teeth healthy.
- It reduces the bad cholesterol from the body and also uses to lose weight.
Read About: Top 4 Best and Healthy Recipe of Sandwiches
Ingredients of Steak Stuff Bell Papers
- 2.25 oz. slice almonds
- 6 bell papers
- 1 lb. steaks that cut into strips
- ½ onions peels and diced
- 1 T steak seasoning
- 8 oz. provolone cheese slice
- First of all, cook the meat on low flame. When meat is properly cooked then add onion and cook them together for some time until onion becomes soft.
- Now take bell paper and cut the top and put them aside for later use. Now empty all the bell papers altogether.
- Take bowl add cook meat and onion, cheese, almonds, pistachio, steak seasoning. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now fill the bell paper of mixture that you have made with the help of a spoon.
- Place the top of bell papers on them as a lid.
- Finlay baked the bell papers at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Make them fresh and remove the top and enjoy this dish with your family.
I hope you liked this recipe. Try this recipe and enjoy the great taste with an incredible aroma at your home. Remember to share your experience.
Read About: The Foxiest Summer Salads
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.