Fruity chicken with apricot puree
- 75g chicken breast
- 150g sweet potato, peel and chopped
- 2 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crush
- 150ml chicken stock
- C dried apricot, chopped
- 150ml pasta
Read about: Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers
- First of all take a pan, add oil and fry onion for some minutes or until softened.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Then add chicken and fry more 3 minutes.
- Then add chopped sweet potato, chicken stock pasta and chopped apricot.
- Cook on high heat until boil.
- Then cook on low heat for some minutes.
- Blend all the ingredients as it become a puree.
- Enjoy with your baby.
Read about: Top 6 Recipes for Healthy and Tasty Burgers
Crunchy drop recipe
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 table spoon of split yellow gram
- 1 table spoon of black millet flour (bajra)
- 2 table spoon of sugar
- ½ table spoon of ginger green paste
- 2 table spoon of lemon juice
- 2 table spoon of oil
- 2 table spoon of fenugreek leaves, chopped
- 1 table spoon of sesame seeds
- Salt according to taste
- ½ teaspoon of oil for kneading
- Oil for frying
Read about: Spicy Maple Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
- Take a bowl and add wheat flour, split yellow gram, millet flour, sesame seeds lemon juice, ginger green paste, sugar, salt and fenugreek leaves mix will.
- Add water and kneed the as it become like dough.
- Cover and put aside.
- After an add ½ teaspoon of oil in dough and kneed again for some time.
- Now roll the dough in thin crust and then cut small pieces of your choice with the help of cutter.
- Deep fry and enjoy with your kids,
- You can also store these crunchy drops in an airtight container.
Read about: Grilled Delmonico Steaks Recipe
Corn Spanish lollipops
- ½ cup cook sweet kernel
- ¼ cup Spanish chopped
- 1 cup cook penne
- ¼ teaspoon of chopped green chilies
- 1 table spoon of coriander, chopped
- 4 table spoon of cheese
- ¼ cup flour
- Bread sticks
- Bread crumbs for coating oil for fry
- 3 table spoon of water
For the sauce
- ½ cup milk
- 2 table spoon of plain flour
- 1 table spoon of butter
Read about: Baked Honey Bourbon Chicken Wings
- Take sauce pan add butter and melt.
- Then add flour and mix frequently.
- Then add milk and cook on low flame.
- When the sauce become thick, remove from heat.
- For lollipops
- Take a bowl add sweet kernel, sauce, penne, Spanish, coriander, cheese, green chilies and salt, mix well.
- Now make small ball of the mixture.
- Cut into slices the bread piece.
- Now insert the ball onto the bread slices.
- Mix ¼ cup flour with 3 table spoon of water.
- Coat only the ball with flour mixture and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry your lollipops and enjoy with your kids.
I have told you a yummy recipe for your kids. Send me your feedback. Thank you.