Fruity chicken with apricot puree
- 75g chicken breast
- 150g sweet potato, peel and chopped
- 2 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crush
- 150ml chicken stock
- C dried apricot, chopped
- 150ml pasta
Read about: Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers
- First of all take a pan, add oil and fry onion for some minutes or until softened.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Then add chicken and fry more 3 minutes.
- Then add chopped sweet potato, chicken stock pasta and chopped apricot.
- Cook on high heat until boil.
- Then cook on low heat for some minutes.
- Blend all the ingredients as it become a puree.
- Enjoy with your baby.
Read about: Top 6 Recipes for Healthy and Tasty Burgers
Crunchy drop recipe
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 table spoon of split yellow gram
- 1 table spoon of black millet flour (bajra)
- 2 table spoon of sugar
- ½ table spoon of ginger green paste
- 2 table spoon of lemon juice
- 2 table spoon of oil
- 2 table spoon of fenugreek leaves, chopped
- 1 table spoon of sesame seeds
- Salt according to taste
- ½ teaspoon of oil for kneading
- Oil for frying
Read about: Spicy Maple Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
- Take a bowl and add wheat flour, split yellow gram, millet flour, sesame seeds lemon juice, ginger green paste, sugar, salt and fenugreek leaves mix will.
- Add water and kneed the as it become like dough.
- Cover and put aside.
- After an add ½ teaspoon of oil in dough and kneed again for some time.
- Now roll the dough in thin crust and then cut small pieces of your choice with the help of cutter.
- Deep fry and enjoy with your kids,
- You can also store these crunchy drops in an airtight container.
Read about: Grilled Delmonico Steaks Recipe
Corn Spanish lollipops
- ½ cup cook sweet kernel
- ¼ cup Spanish chopped
- 1 cup cook penne
- ¼ teaspoon of chopped green chilies
- 1 table spoon of coriander, chopped
- 4 table spoon of cheese
- ¼ cup flour
- Bread sticks
- Bread crumbs for coating oil for fry
- 3 table spoon of water
For the sauce
- ½ cup milk
- 2 table spoon of plain flour
- 1 table spoon of butter
Read about: Baked Honey Bourbon Chicken Wings
- Take sauce pan add butter and melt.
- Then add flour and mix frequently.
- Then add milk and cook on low flame.
- When the sauce become thick, remove from heat.
- For lollipops
- Take a bowl add sweet kernel, sauce, penne, Spanish, coriander, cheese, green chilies and salt, mix well.
- Now make small ball of the mixture.
- Cut into slices the bread piece.
- Now insert the ball onto the bread slices.
- Mix ¼ cup flour with 3 table spoon of water.
- Coat only the ball with flour mixture and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry your lollipops and enjoy with your kids.
I have told you a yummy recipe for your kids. Send me your feedback. Thank you.
What's Your Reaction?
Farida is well educated and experienced Article writer.She loves to write about different topics.She loves writing and doing different kind of yoga poses because she is a great yoga trainer and beauty expert.She starts her day with amazing yoga exercises and blog writing .