A liquid food especially makes with a meat veggies and fish stock as a base and often containing pieces of solid food. Soup is very healthy diet. It is helpful in cold and flu season. Soup is a heartwarming favorite idea for lunch on a cold weather’s. You see here all recipes are very easy and delicious. Here some healthy soup recipes are mention. I hope you must make it and enjoy delicious!
Read Abut: This Soup Recipe Will Help You Live to 100
Chicken Corn Soup
- 3 ounces of chicken broth
- 2 pounds of cooked chicken
- 15 ounces of white bean, clean, washed and one-inch
- 10 ounces of diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste
First, you cooked the chicken if you use uncooked chicken. Then you use a large skittle; add all ingredients to the skittle cooked over medium-low heat. Bring to boil, cover and simmer or cook for 40 minutes until all ingredients tender and mix well. Chicken corn soup is ready and serves. Enjoy!
Read About: Chicken Wild Rice Soup
Classic Chicken Soup
Classic chicken soup is very tasty and creamy soup recipe. It’s too simple to make and less time consuming.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
Serve: 4 people
- 4 pounds chicken
- 6 carrots, peeled
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 large yellow onion, quartered
- 2 ½ tbsps. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. whole black peppercorns
In a large skittle add chicken. Cut 3 carrots and 2 of the celery stalks into one inch pieces. And also add the quarter onion. Add cut veggies to the pot with salt pepper and 8 cup water or enough water to cover. Bring to boil, reduce heat and boiled until the chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.
Remove the chicken to a bowl and set aside for cool. Drain the broth, discarding the veggies. Pour back broth to the skittle. Thinly slice the remaining carrots and celery. Pour the thin slices of vegetables to the soup and boiled until tender, for 10 minutes. When chicken is cold enough handle to make the shred the chicken and place it in the soup. Pour another bowl when soup ready and serves. Enjoy!
Read About: Ham and Bean Soup
Southwestern Chicken Soup
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Serve: 4 people
- 1 12-ounce jar salsa Verde
- 3 cups cooked chicken pieces (1 small deli-counter rotisserie chicken or leftovers)
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, if desired
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Pour the salsa into a large saucepan. Cook for 2 minutes over medium-high heat, then add the chicken, beans, broth, and cumin if you desired. Bring to a boil, simmer over low heat, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring rarely.
- Maximum each bowl with a sprinkling of onions, a dollop of sour cream, and some tortilla chips. For a soupier dish, use 4 cups of broth.
Read About: Creamy Thai Carrot Soup with Basil
Ginger Chicken Soup with Vegetables
Prep time: 25 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Serve: 6 people
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons ginger grated fresh ginger
- 2 32-ounce containers low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 medium turnip, peeled and chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 4 biscuits, store-bought or made from a mix
In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic, onion and ginger, sauté, stirring until slightly brown 1 to 2 minutes. Add chicken broth. Toss in the parsnips, carrots, celery, turnip and half teaspoon salt. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cooked until veggies are tender for 15 to 20 minutes.
Temporarily, using a fork or your fingers shred the chicken meat, removal the skin and bones. Add chicken, scallions, and peas, to the saucepan and sauté until heated through, for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with the biscuits if you like.
Read About: Top 3 Delicious and Healthy Soups with Shrimp
Note: all soup are very delicious and perfect for everyone. It is healthy food. If you are tired and have not the mood for cooking, then you make soup and enjoy your lunch or dinner.