Glitzy Snowflake Christmas cake is your right choice for Christmas, it’s very healthy for you and also very easy to make, Let’s know about its recipe.
Read about: Christmas Cake With Royal Icing
Snowflake Christmas Cake
- 20cm round or 18cm square basic Christmas cake
- 100-125g white sugar paste (trimmings from the cake can use)
- Silver dragees
- Edible luster dust
- Snowflake cookie cutters
Read about: Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Edible glitter would add that extra sparkle to the snowflakes.
- Cover your Christmas cake with marzipan and sugar paste.
- Rub the sugar paste to make softer it and then roll it out on a surface lightly dusted with icing sugar. Tip some of the lustre dust onto the sugar paste and brush it over the surface, utilizing a dry paintbrush.
- Use the cutters to cut out snowflakes in assorted sizes. Re-roll the sugar paste as needed to get enough flakes, and don’t be anxious about the lustre dust on it, just knead it in and then brush some more on top before cutting out next flakes.
- Brush a little water where the dragees are to be stuck and press them into place. Mix some of the white sugar paste with water to form sticky glue. Use this to stick layers of snowflake jointly and to fix them to the cake. Wrap a ribbon around the cake.
Read about: Mary Berry Christmas cake
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.