The best Christmas recipe for you.These smoky and salty almonds are very healthy for everyone. This recipe is very easy to make, and it will taste good at your Christmas occasion. Let’s know about its recipe.
This Christmas recipe is just for you; it’s very healthy. Almond is a rich source of antioxidant, fiber, protein, healthy fat, vitamin E, manganese, and magnesium. The use of almonds will give you energy, control your blood sugar level and blood pressure boosts your metabolism and provides you a safe and healthy fat. Vitamin E protects your cell from damaged. In small almonds control your diabetes especially it is best for type 2 diabetes. Almonds have a munificent serving of healthy fats, vitamins, and protein that advantage cardiovascular and mind health. Nuts have the capacity to keep you fuller. Nuts are also rich in compounds that ease irritation. Some investigate studies have recommended that the phytochemicals in walnuts maintain the prostate healthy in older men.
Read About: Snowflake Christmas Cake
Smoky and Salty Almonds
- One tablespoon water
- One large egg white
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon bacon salt or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- One teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 pound raw almonds
Read About: Magical Christmas Cake Recipes
- Let’s prepare tasty almonds, first of all, heat up the oven to 300°F. Line a half sheet pan with aSilpat or parchment.
- In a big bowl, join water and egg white and beat as it is foamy. Insert theSugar, garlic salt, bacon salt (or kosher salt), paprika, cumin, hot sauce, Worcestershire, cayenne, ancho chili powder, and white pepper. Beat to combine. Insert almonds; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on the prepped half-sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes; stir almond mixture and decrease oven temperature to 275°F. Bake another 40 minutes, or until the nuts are dry to the touch. Cool totally before transferring to a container.
- Your dish is ready to eat and serve.
- Enjoy with your family.
Read About: Christmas Salad Packs a Flavorful Punch
Did you make this recipe?
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below, and tell us about the recipe.
What's Your Reaction?
Farida is well educated and experienced Article writer.She loves to write about different topics.She loves writing and doing different kind of yoga poses because she is a great yoga trainer and beauty expert.She starts her day with amazing yoga exercises and blog writing .