Why should not use bleach?
Skin bleaching also is known as skin whitening or skin lightening process. In this process, many types of the harsh chemical applications which are toxic and not good for skin. Its primary purpose is to decrease the melanin in the skin. It can lighten the birthmark, and mole also lighter skin. But the use of skin bleach can thin the upper layer of the skin and as the time pass your skin damage badly and sometimes skin turn into a serious disease like cancer, which cannot be treat easily.
Many types of bleach are available in the market the famous bleach cream is:
- Illuminatural 6i
- Dermology skin brightener
- Fem TURMERIC HERBAL Bleach Lightening Fairness Face Mask cream
- Facial Lightening White Henna Dark Skin Whitening Bleaching Cream
- 3 x Lumecil – unyielding skin lightening cream
- Whitening & bleach face &, Dark skin whitening bleaching cream lotion logic AHA hydroquinone 8 oz.
Read About: Beauty Benefits of Rice Powder for Skin
Some Precaution Using the Chemical Bleach
Well, if you want to bleach your skin with chemical products then you should care full about the cream bleach.
Selection of Bleach Cream
First of all, you should select bleach cream according to your skin tone and texture
Powder bleachers give you white skin tone and give you the high result. You have to mix bleaching powder, liquid hydrogen peroxide ammonia. It can reduce dark spot and wrinkles.
If you have sensitive skin then you cannot use powder bleach then milk bleach is a good option for you. Milk powder is utilized in this bleach that is a mix of ammonia and then applies on the face.
Read About: How to Get Whiter Teeth at Home
Oxy bleach is the new type of bleach. It is safe than other bleach. Use of this bleach made a protective layer on your skin. Oxygen is utilization in this bleach that gives you instant glow on your skin.
Soap Flakes Bleach
This type of bleach is best for oily and acne skin tone. It comes in soap form, and the use of this kind bleach kill the bacteria and save your skin from pimples.
Aloe Vera Bleach
Aloe Vera bleach cream is best for mature skin. If you have sagging skin, then you should use aloe vera bleach cream that gives you glow and moisturize your skin.
Oil Base Bleach Cream
If you have dry skin, then base oil cream is best for you. It is available in the form of crystal, and the use of this type of bleach gives you glow and moisturize skin.
Now you have selected you skin bleach cream. Before applying the cream, you should have to do a patch test as it cannot damage your skin if it does not suit your skin.
Some Tips Regarding Bleach Cream
- You should moisturize your skin properly as the use of bleach will make you skin dry.
- You must use sunblock before and after using bleach cream.
- Don’t use bleach cream if you are pregnant or feeding as the chemical can harm your baby.
- Don’t bleach your skin after the facial.
Side Effect of Using Chemical Bleach Cream
There are many side effects of using skin bleach cream like
- It makes the upper layer of skin thin and damages it badly.
- If you have not used the bleach with care, then it burns your skin and irate you so much.
- The use of bleach gives you instant glow but after some day’s your skin become dull, paler and look like burnt.
Is There any Natural and Homemade Bleach that Lighter the Skin Naturally
Yes, there are many types of herbs and kitchen item that can use as homemade bleach. The use of homemade bleach gives your skin natural glow and shine. Homemade Bleach also saves your lots of money. Also, these are safe and cannot damage your skin.
Read About: How can I get Thicker eyebrows
Lemon and Honey Homemade Bleach
Lemon has a powerful ingredient to lighten the skin naturally. But if you add honey to it then it became a more useful option for you. I also have used this bleach. Indeed it makes my skin so soft, bright and fairer. Just take lemon juice and honey in an equal quantity and mix them. Apply this mixture on your face for 20 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water and see the result, your skin is glowing. Use it at least for 15 days and get the soft, white and glowing skin.
Mint and Yogurt Homemade Bleach
Mint is also splendid for your skin. It has powerful properties that lighter your skin tone naturally.
- ½ cup mint leave
- 2 spoons of curd
First of all, stain the water from the curd. I use a thin cloth piece add curd and hang it for some hours. Now grind the mint leave and mix in the curd. Apply this homemade bleach on your face for 15 to 20 minutes. This irritates your skin lightly, but indeed it gives you a good result. I am also using this homemade bleach since last week, and I have got the fair and glowing skin. Use this bleach at least for 15 days frequently to get the desired result.
Read About: Get the brows for your face shape
Oatmeal and Egg White Homemade Bleach
Oatmeal and egg white is a good combination and gives you glowing and fairness
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of cook oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
First take one cup of water in a separate pan. When it boils, add two tablespoons of oatmeal and cook for some time. Now take one tablespoon of cook oatmeal and add one egg white and olive oil. Mix them properly as it becomes a fine paste. Apply this homemade bleach on your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash with fresh water. The regular use of this bleach gives you very natural glow and fairness.
Turmeric and Lemon Juice Homemade Bleach
Turmeric also has powerful acid that can lighten your skin naturally.
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Pinch of turmeric
Mix them properly and apply on your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash your face with fresh water and see the result.
Orange Peel and Milk Homemade Bleach Cream
Orange peel is an excellent option to lighter the skin. The use of this bleach can lighter your skin two or three tones.
- Dry some orange peel in sunlight as it takes three days in sunlight.
- Grind them and save in a container.
- Now take one spoon of orange peel and one spoon of milk.
- Mix them and apply on your face for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and see the result.
- With the frequent use, you can get very glowing, fair and soft skin.
Use Potato as Homemade Bleach
Potatoes also use as a natural bleach.
- Take a potato peel and cut them into cubes.
- Add one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Blend them and make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with fresh water.
- You can get fairer skin tone if you use it regularly for 30 days.
- Just try it and share your experience with us but you have to patient must.
Read About: Time-saving beauty tips for college students
Now many people are using natural homemade things to enhance the beauty then we should also use them. The results are durable and free from any side effect. What are your favorite homemade bleach and that one you want to try? Share your experience with us.