Shiny long hair with natural ways but the first thing is that how to make long shiny hair quickly? Shiny long hair is the sign of good health.There are many tips for long shiny hair that I will explain in this article in detail. I have used many types of tips for long hair. If we are blessed silky hair, then we must take care of them properly. Massage of your head thrice in a week gives your hair a healthy and protects it from damage. Always remember to use the type of shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair.
Hair plays a significant role in our beauty and personality. Beautiful, healthy, shiny and long hair is the dream of every woman but nowadays many unnatural processes like hair dyes, electric curler, iron, pollution and hot water are spoiling the hair to an extreme level. Due to the usage of these appliances, your hair becomes dry, rough, dull and frizzy. Shiny long hair looks beautiful and makes your personality more charming and attractive.
- Now I will explain that how to grow hair faster and how you can be shiny long hair? You don’t need to spend more than your pocket affords for having beautiful hair.
Read About: Best ways to control hair falling
Wash your Hair to Get Shiny Long Hair
To wash hair on a regular basis is a necessity. Do not keep your hair tied up or open daily. It can also damage your hair and makes them look untidy. Western doctors say that “to wash your hair daily also damages your hair and spoil their original color. The best way is to wash hair is twice (2) or thrice (3) in a week.
- Always use the shampoo of a good brand for long shiny hair, but it should be suitable for your hair texture. Always use cool water to wash your hair.
- Gooseberry (Amla), Reetha (herb) and Shikakai (herb) are also used instead of shampoo. Grind amla, Aretha, and shiksa Kai together and soak them in water for one whole night and wash your hair with it the next day. This tip makes your hair healthier, shiny and increases the volume of your hair.
Read About: 7 Makeup Looks You Can Do with Your Eyes Closed
Hot Oil treatment to grow long shiny hair
- There are many types of oil that are available in the market such as coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, lavender oil and many others. You can choose any of them according to your hair. The cheap oil breaks your hair badly and is also infectious for your eyes.
- Coconut oil is excellent for hair. It increases the growth of your hair and makes them black and shiny. Apply this oil only for one and a half hour (90 minutes) as it leaves its smell if used for a long time. Coconut oil is very sticky and greasy when using it so to reduce this issue; a tip is mentioned below for you.
Tip: Add one spoon of soda in one kg of coconut oil, warm it and then refine it.
- Also, use pure almond oil as it makes your hair look healthy and beautiful.
Read About: 5 Makeup Mistakes That Makes Your Look Older
Hot oil treatment at home
- you can do hot oil treatment at home easily. Just choose any oily from above list.
- Wash your hair, like your hair, should be clean before applying oil.
- Make your oil hot as you can bear.
- Now apply hot oil on you wet hair.
- Message oil with your fingertips.
- Cover your hair with a hot towel or shower cap.
- Wash your hair as usual after 15 to 20 minutes.
Read About: How to wear pastel makeup
Massage your scalp to get healthy, shiny long hair
The Massage of hair is imperative as it increases the blood circulation in your head which helps your hair to get more nutrition. If you rub your hair thrice (3) a week, it will get long shiny hair. By this practice, the volume of hair increases gradually. The best time of a message is early in the morning and at night before going to bed. Always rub your hair with your fingertips. After massage brush your hair properly.
Read About: Bang Hairstyles according to Your Face Shape?
Don’t use chemicals if you want to get long shiny hair
- The most important thing is the usage of good products on your hair. A person should choose the shampoo and conditioner of high quality rather than cheap one as it will further damage your hair rather helping them grow properly. Many cheap shampoos contain chemicals due to which you lose the natural oil of your hair, so it’s better to avoid using them.
- Mostly cheap conditioners contain silicones. Silicon coats your hairs with a chemical.
- Avoid all types of chemical like hair dyes and heat processes like hair curler, hair straighter, iron, etc. Always dry your hair naturally.
Read About: 7 stylish wallets to stash your cash in
Take balanced diet to get long shiny hair
For healthy, shiny and long hair proteins is very essential. You should add different but productive food items that are full of proteins like meat, fish, chicken, beef, egg, cheese, apple, banana and pulses.
Beans, nuts and green vegetables like spinach are also full of protein
Omega-3 is another very essential component needed for healthy, shiny and long hair. Avocado, fish oil, nuts, salmon, flaxseed oil are full of omega-3. You should add all of them to your diet.
Read About: How to Do Necklace Layering
Drink plenty of water to get healthy, shiny and long hairs
- Water is essential for your body and hair. Moreover, water means that your body remains free from toxic and remains hydrated. If you drink enough water then you hair gets its full supply, and they seem healthy, shiny and vigorous. You should take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
- Avoid caffeine, soda and alcohol.
Read About: The Ultimate Matte Lipsticks
Take hair growth supplements to get long shiny hair
- You can take different supplements and vitamins if you want to increase the growth of your hair, but you should consult with your doctor before using these supplements. You can take vitamin A, B9, B7 and other supplements that are full of iron, proteins, and folic acid.
Some hair growth supplements are listed below
- Phyto Phytophanere Capsules
- Chapter Organics Perfect Prenatal Vitamins
- Philip Kingsley PK4 Hair Dietary Supplements
- Kerastase Nutrients Densi-Recharge
Read About: Trench Coat is Just like LBD
Use home remedies to get long shiny hair
There are some home remedies that are excellent for hair growth. You should use them once in a week. All the ingredients are available in your kitchen like the egg, gram flour, oil, yogurt, etc.
Read About: Latest Hairstyles Collection For Girls in 2015
The egg is good for long shiny hair. An egg is full of proteins that can repair your damage hair and make them soft and shiny. Add one spoon off any oil and 2 spoons of yogurt in one egg. Make a mixture of it and apply it on the scalp. Wash your hair after one hour. This remedy makes your hair soft and silky.Take 2 egg yolks and 1 spoon of olive oil. Make a mixture of it and apply this mask on your scalp for half an hour (30 minutes). This cover is excellent for dry and damaged hairs.
Read About: Be a Bronze Goddess this Summer
Use henna on your hair once in a week because it is the best conditioner for hair. Make a mixture of henna, egg, oil, yogurt and lemon and apply it well on your hair once in a week.It will increase the volume of your hair and make them silky and shiny.
For many years gooseberry (Amla), Reetha (herb) and Shikakai (herb) are used to make hair soft, shiny and long. Grind amla, reetha and shikakai together and soak them in water. After sometimes cook it and wash your hair with it.
Read About: 20 Surprising Female Celebrity Smokers
Blend all the ingredients together properly. Wet your hair and apply this mixture on your scalp. Cover it with a plastic bag and leave it for an hour (60 minutes) then wash it with a good quality shampoo. You can use it once in a week.
Read About: 10 Countries with most Beautiful Woman
Aloe veraa gel is another good remedy for your hair. Blend Aloe vera gel properly and apply it on your scalp, afterward, cover your hair with a cap. Wash your hair after half an hour (30 minutes).
Some essential tips to having long shiny hair
- Always trim your hair every month about to a length of one inch. Due to this, the dead end of hair gets removed, and your hair looks beautiful.
- If you want healthy hair, then you must use a suitable type of comb/brush. To comb your hair is an exercise apart from releasing their knots. So you should brush your hair twice in a day (in the morning and at night)
- Always use a good company shampoo along with its conditioner.
- Do not dry your hair with a towel.
- Do not brush your hair when they are wet.
- Do not stay depressed and do exercise to get healthy, shiny and long hair
- Stress and tension can damage your hair or can stop the hair growth so you should avoid all type of pressure, but if you are in any tension, then you should try some technique that relaxes you like, yoga, breathing, etc.
- You should go for a walk and some light exercise.
- Secrets for healthy, shiny and long hair
Read About: How to Live a Happy Married Life
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.