A very healthy Roasted Garlic Miso and Green Soup that naturally heal your immune system. This soup is very healthy as we will use garlic in this soup. Garlic will activate the enzyme of your liver that will clean and detox your liver naturally. It also improves your immune system.
Very creamy, mild, sweet and warm soup. In short, this is delightful and yummy soup and at the same time healthy for you.
Read About: This Soup Recipe Will Help You Live to 100
Ingredients for roasted garlic miso and green soup
- Two heads of garlic
- 6 cup of water or vegetable broth
- Two tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 cups of green ( I use kale)
- Lemon juice
- Pinch of red paper flakes
- Salt according to taste
Read About: Some Best Chicken Soup Recipes
- First of all, preheat your oven to the temperature of 400 degrees.
- Remove the outer layer of garlic. Place the garlic on the tin foil. Drizzle the one tablespoon of olive oil. Close the tin foil as cover the garlic properly. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes and make them cold.
- Now take garlic and add in a pan, mash the garlic with the spoon and add the remaining ingredient and liquid. Cook the soup on low flame.
- Add your miso and mix it as it becomes like a paste.
- Add green and cook for some minutes.
- Put in a bowl and serve your soup with lemon and red flakes.
- Enjoy your soup with family and friends.
Read About: Italian Orzo Spinach Soup
I have told you a simple soup recipe. It is very delicious, creamy, yummy and tasty. It is best if you want to clean your liver. Must try my recipe and share your experience with us. Thank you.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.