Pepperoni Pizza Recipe is very delicious and healthy recipe, and I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe for your next home party.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water (70 degrees to 80 degrees).
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour.
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal.
- 2-1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 2 tables grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning.
- 1 cup Ragu old world style traditional
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 to 3 teaspoons sugars optional
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
Read About: Recipe of Vegetable Pizza
1. In bread machine pan, place the ingredients in order suggested.
Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons flour or water if needed.
2. When the 1st step is completed, then turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
Roll into a 14-in.circle.Light heat 14-in.Pizza pan with cornmeal. Send dough to prepared pan.
3. Combine sugar and sauce if desired, spread all over the dough. Top with the pepperoni, tomatoes, onion, cheeses and Italian seasoning.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 28- 34 minutes or until bake when its color is not browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Read About: Recipe of Healthy New York Style Pizza
What's Your Reaction?
She is an excellent blog writer. She writes for different sites or blogs.