Valentine’s Day is the day of love and romance. Everyone celebrates this day according to his/her style. Today I also have an idea to celebrate Valentine’s Day at your home and make tasty and yummy dinner for each other. Both of you spend your time all day and make dinner for each other, so it’s time to do work in the kitchen and then after making dinner enjoy with your lover.
You also spend this Valentine ’s Day with your family and make dinner. Why you go out to enjoy in a restaurant? You can enjoy at your home by making new dishes and at the same time, you are giving more time to your family and lovers.
Parmesan Risotto with Roasted Shrimp
Well! as if you want to spend some time with your family and not to make difficult dish then risotto is a good option for you. You can make it in small time while enjoying. You have eaten risotto in the restaurant but don’t have made in your home. Let make a very easy recipe to risotto with roasted shrimp to an easy way.
Ingredients for Parmesan Risotto with Roasted Shrimp
1 pound large shrimp
½ teaspoon of paprika
Salt and freshly ground black paper
1 tablespoon of olive oil
8 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoon of unsalted butter
1 small onion, cut into pieces
½ cup white wine
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 cup Arborio rice
1 ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup Italian parsley chopped
Read About: French Toast Roll-Ups
- First of all, preheat your oven to the temperature of 400 F.
- Wash the shrimp and make them dry.
- Apply olive oil, salt and paper and paprika on the dry shrimp.
- Then spread the shrimp on a baking try and put in the refrigerator.
- Now heat the broth on low flame.
- Take a saucepan and butter, when butter melt adds onion and garlic, sauté for some minutes or until they turn brown.
- Add rice and mix properly as the rice coated with onion and butter, cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add white wine to the pan and stir well.
- Now insert the warm broth into the sauce pan at least half or one ladle.
- Wait until to add another ladle of broth while the rice observes all the liquid.
- This step is the main key to this dish, which will give flavor to your dish. Add whole broth slowly following the method. This step will take at least 18 minutes.
- You risotto will be ready when the sauce is thick, and rice is soft, chewy and soft.
- When the risotto is willing to remove from heat, add parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Add salt and paper according to your taste.
- Bake the shrimp for 5 minutes or until shrimp turn into pink color.
- When you want to serve to add risotto into a bowl top with shrimp and sprinkle chopped parsley.
- Enjoy your dish with your family.
Read About: Peanut Butter Buckeye Cheesecake
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.