Hmm, I love cake and small children also like cake so much. I can bake many types of cakes that’s very easy and tasty. Here is a great recipe for No-Bake Cheesecake.
Recipe of Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
Read About: Pink Pinwheel Cookies
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ¾ cup Oreo cookie, crush
- 2 tablespoon of vanilla powder
Read About: Cookies Yummy
- Take the bowl and add graham cracker and sugar mix them.
- Then add melted butter and stir well.
- Take a pan and pour the mixture into it and press it as form a cake crust.
For Cheeses Cake
- Take a bowl adds heavy cream, beat on low speed for sometimes.
- Take another bowl and add cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla powder and lemon juice, beat all the ingredients well on low speed.
- Add heavy cream and beat again.
- Add crush Oreo cookie and mix well.
- Now pour the mixture into the crust pan and make the thick layer.
- Now refrigerate for 6 hours at least, overnight is best.
- Remove from fridge and top with whipped cream and garnish with Oreo.
Read About: Best Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
I have written a simple cheesecake that you can make without baking in less time. Try this recipe and share your experience with us. Thank you.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.