Beautiful hands are the love of every girl. If these beautiful hands have pretty nails, they look even more charming. Who do not want to decor her beautiful nails with different and fantastic nail polishes? Nobody!
Read About: Nail Polish Colors According to your Zodiac Sign
How to Apply Nail Art Using Sharpie Pens
Nail Polish is varnish applied to the fingernails or toenails to color them or make them shiny. They are available in different colors and can be implemented in variable ways
Healthy Hands and Nails
It is very important that you protect your hand and nail from any damage. Make sure you nourish them properly. The mentioned below tips will help you keep your hands and nails beautiful:
- Maintain a safe and healthy diet. Add calcium to your diet as it provides health to your nails. They look pink and healthy.
- Apply lemon on your nails. Whenever you use, wait until it dries out. Afterward, wash it.
- Apply cream twice on your hands as it keeps them softness and glow. Beautiful hands in return make your nails look lovely.
How to Use Sharpie Markers For Color Your Nail
Do not have a nail paint your required! Is not any nail polish going with your outfit?
There is no need to worry about these things. You always have something alternative to use. What if you try a new technique of coloring your nails? Let us use Sharpie marker to color our nails.
Read About: Homemade Natural Makeup Recipes
- Wash your hands first and gently push the cuticles back.
- Choose the colors your want to put on your nails.
- Remove the nail polish if you have any on your nails.
- Cut, trim and file your nails properly.
- Apply the first coat of transparent / clear polish. (This will protect your nails fro staining and can be removed easily with nail remover).
- Now, start coloring your nails with your non.dominant hand like if you are left-handed, use your right and vice versa. Now apply on the contrary if you can.
- If it is not possible, ask your friend to help you.
- After being done with this, coat your nails with transparent / clear polish. It will be shinier and will last longer.
Note: To remove your nail art, only use cotton with nail remover absorbed in it. Use it quickly because it evaporates.
Read About: 5 Types of Face Masks and How to Use Them
What's Your Reaction?
Uzma is a coding genius WHO is at the highest of her category and she will complete her Doctor of Philosophy in computer science (PhD) soon. She likes to start her day with a hot cup of coffee. Designing is Uzma’s Passion. As a business owner, Uzma has been working on designing and development. She developed this website to contribute to society.