Pizza dough is the most important base if you want delicious and tasty pizza. I will share with you a very good recipe for pizza dough if you follow this then you can make a very good pizza like professional. Once you learn how to make pizza dough at home, then you will see how it is easy to make it at home and better than dough that is available in the market.
Ingredients for Pizza Dough
2 cup flour
2/3 cup warm water
1 tablespoon yeast
1/2 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon sugar
Read About: Top 3 Healthy and Different type of French toast
- First of all mix warm water, sugar, and yeast and put aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then add salt and oil in the water.
- Now add the flour gradually in the yeast water until the mixture becomes thick.
- The most important point to make good pizza dough is kneading the dough in a good way. Put the dough on a clean surface like a wooden table or board and sprinkle some flour.
- Press the dough with the heels of your hands.
- Fold the edge of the dough upward and toward. Make the ball and rotate it. Repeat this process again and again until it becomes soft and looks shiny.
- If you see any stick part, then knead it for more some time.
- When dough is kneaded properly, then put in the refrigerator for 1 hour and at room temperature for 5 hours.
Read About: Natural Mixed Berry Chia Jam
How to Roll Out Dough
- Rolling dough is also very trick and also an exercise of your hands and muscles.
- Choose a clean surface in your kitchen or you can take the wood board.
- Sprinkle some flour on the wood board.
- Now make a ball from your knead dough and out it on the wooden board.
- Lightly press the dough with the palm of your hand.
- Take a rolling pin and put it on your dough and press it lightly.
- Then rotate the rolling pin. Roll the dough until it becomes flat.
Read About: Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Tips Regarding Dough
- Knead your dough at least for 20 minutes.
- Make sure that your hands are cool, dry and clean before kneading the dough.
- Make sure that you wood board is big, dry and clean.
- You can also wear gloves before kneading the dough.
- If you find it difficult to knead the dough, then you can take help from electric.
- If you kneed your dough properly then your bread will become crunchy, chewable and soft.
- But if the dough is not properly then it became hard, tough and little flat.
- Don’t press you to knead with the rolling pin too much. Just press it lightly.
- If you don’t have the rolling pin, then you can make pizza base and cut it with the help of any large can or cutter.
Read About: Chicken Pizza with Creamy Garlic Sauce
There are many ways to make pizza dough, but I have shared the easiest recipe with you. Just tell me that is this recipe is good for and make a perfect pizza dough? Also, share your pizza recipe and your experience.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.