If you look in a variety of shades lighter, different chemical preparations for the treatment of hair, you can also reach for some natural methods if you want to achieve, your hair a couple of shades to bright you.
If you have always lightened the hair, golden or yellow or red pigmented shades darker hair dye when you have unwanted (or any) to achieve the effect of a lighter color shade as it would be easy to be careful.
Many things you already have in your family, and for this purpose as a replacement for expensive commercial preparations lemon, chamomile and honey and cinnamon can be used for the adjustment is the commonly used name just a few. How to lighten your hair naturally.
If you choose this method, you have a fresh lemon (or two if you have no hair), a small pump, a strainer or a bottle with a yard and plenty of sunshine will be required.
- Squeeze lemon juice and hot water (ratio of 1 to 1 or less lime) mixed with half a cup. Pour the mixture into a small pump bottle and use it evenly to your hair, apply a mixture of lemon. If you choose this method if your hair is light, the core here, so find the effects of the sun and let it dry your hair and the sun slowly.
- If you think your hair looks damaged and dried chamomile tea in your hair, you will be able to achieve more useful results can be used.
- Lemons can be beneficial for your hair, but if you use it too often, it’s the hair, which is why it will be dry and brittle in the frigid dryness and damage. It is imperative that you do this more than once or twice a week. Also, the next time when your hair to maintain a healthy and groomed appearance with masks or peelings to feed and wash your hair.
Other ways to lighten your hair naturally cool feature is implemented with a strong chamomile tea. Thanks to the natural properties of chamomile sensitive blonde hair and the hair will be perfect for an intense glow. Falconoid more hair bright yellow color – also, aliening contains chamomile flowers. Chamomile hair care products for every type of hair and is suitable for daily care.
- 2-3 cups of chamomile flowers and 500 milliliters of boiling water poured over them. Cook slowly for 15 minutes. Tea cold for half an hour and then strain it and conditioner from a mixture of two tablespoons of lemon juice and allow to add. Apply this mixture on your hair and then rinse and let it stand for half an hour. You cannot get chamomile flowers, you can use ordinary tea, but only twice the drink stronger than the one you usually prepare.
Lightening hair with honey outstanding results. If you choose this method, you have two tablespoons of honey and half a cup of warm distilled water will be required. It is recommended that you only dark forest honey, honey mead, but the best results are shown by the use of that select between the two. This solution, in extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil and two teaspoons of cinnamon, which aims to lighten your hair successfully is to encourage the production of hydrogen peroxide can add a tablespoon.
- Create peroxide mixture and then apply it on your hair for hours like that for about an hour-long setup. It is important to note that the treatment the hair has to be wet, so you have a swimming cap, a shower cap or aluminum foil for protection will be required. Wash your hair with shampoo after an hour. One that nourish your hair from drying out your hair, so you do not have to be afraid to use. Hair will be silky and smooth, and then you expect a variety of treatments and lighter tones and shades can target your hair.
i. Light Brown (Blond) Hair Dark Brown Hair
You can also use honey you can have reddish pigment and dark brown hair. As a result, little red glow with soft hair that you two or three levels lighter (strawberry blonde shade for this favorite color name), is to be surprised by. With lightening, will emphasize the magnitude of the mix, and it’s hidden in your hair treated with conventional hair dyes can be applied on the hair.
Honey and distilled water ratio of 4: 1, and the minimum quantity of 10 grams of honey. According to how long your hair is, the amount of honey you will need to evaluate the mix. You can also be cinnamon, and cardamom powder and a teaspoon of olive oil can add a spoon. Let sit at room temperature for at least an hour of it all.
While some suggest that it is better to keep it overnight, some women held for about two hours, and it’s got the hair a lighter shade. After you are done with your regular shampoo and conditioner with just an average wash your hair (even though you do not have to use conditioner). After each treatment, your hair will be light. Is the laboratory preparing an excellent alternative? However, if you have a lot of light (almost blond) hair you want to achieve, and a variety of treatments you will have to repeat everything. Do not worry about any of the conventional; the laboratory will have an adverse impact on the color of your hair like that.
Read About: The Best Skin Treatments for Your Skin Type
Cinnamon is an excellent preparation for the hair as often as a condiment used in the family, and more recently. Proper application of the hair, the hair moisturized and soft where you can achieve excellent results in the lightening. (One of the top with honey), honey and the cinnamon perfect combination of adjustment, most say, but considering that there are different methods of preparation of the mixture, we offer an alternative to the previous method.
- In a medium sized bowl Conditioner 250 milliliters, three tablespoons of cinnamon and natural bee honey before crumbled to 100 milliliters. Mix the ingredients together with a plastic spoon. Do not use metal, such as some metals may adversely react with constituents of the mixture. Cover the pan and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner
- Classic, and then uniformly apply the mixture on the hair. As in the previous method, it is important that the hair is wet, apply the mixture with a warm towel to cover his head, hat or aluminum foil after swimming. After half an hour of hair unwind, but for another 3 to 4 hours to set the mixture will be gone. The longer you keep the mixture in your head, better results. To complete this process, just rinse your hair with warm water.
- Such as cinnamon mixture Avoid skin exposure can irritate sensitive skin.
5. Olive Oil
Some women swear that they use olive oil by just managed to get a couple of shades lighter hair. , Apply olive oil to your hair and comb it for a half hour sitting in the sun for over an hour. Olive oil is an excellent hair conditioner, and can be naturally light hair.
Even in a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil, and can put it in a spray bottle. Bottle Shake (ingredients mixed) and the use of sprayed into wet hair. Apply the mixture on for more than the length of the hair roots.
6. Rhubarb Plant
Rhubarb plant and its roots medium light brown hair and dark blonde hair can be light. Cook plants and roots in a bowl of water and then rinse your hair with liquid once it has cooled.
Read About: How to Get a Perfect Skin in 6 Steps
Using the beer, you can get two or three shades lighter hair. Applying beer on your hair and the sun in the relax for a while. After an hour, rinse your hair with cold water.
8. Baking Soda
Application of baking soda to your hair will take a little longer than other means, but the way it naturally lightens your hair from harmful chemicals and survives this treatment once a week to make time for.
Traditional henna or just “henna” (Lawson interims) plants growing in Africa and Asia. Henna gives reddish color, completely gray cover and add volume and shine to your hair. Bad hair henna energy healing and the vertex are restoring its alkaline balance. Henna hair cannot hurt, but it’s one way to nourish and protect the structure. This is because it forms a protective layer on the hair, is an excellent conditioner. We mentioned above; it is reddish hues and shades, but of blue powder mixed with naturally dark brown or even black color you can get, but the colorless henna (Cassia obviate) mixed with light brown or blond hair you can get the use of natural means.
If you have sensitive hair and do not forget salt into hair lightening ingredients are natural and non-invasive If you want to use. Mix salt with water to a smooth paste and apply it on your hair. Just remember how salt affects the color of the hair in the summer when you spend most of the time at sea. 1 scoop of water and salt, mix it all together in the same five measuring mix, apply on hair and let it work for about 15 minutes.
In conjunction with honey vinegar nice combo if you lighten your hair, olive oil to protect it from drying time. You will need 2 cups of vinegar, 1 cup of honey, a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil, a teaspoon of cinnamon. Stir it all together in a small mix and apply it to your hair, use a comb or brush. You can mix this summer to reduce the effects of hair is ideal for you.
What's Your Reaction?
Mina is one of the daytime writers for North Shore Vein Clinic, a prominent group of vein specialists based in Sydney, New York. Her articles mainly include practical tips on health, fitness, and beauty.