Beautiful hands are the love of every girl. If these beautiful hands have pretty nails, they look even more charming. Who do not want to decor her beautiful nails with different and fantastic nail polishes? Nobody!
Read About: Miss Universe- List of Winners
What is a Base Coat?
If you want your nail should look smooth and clean, you should apply the base coat, which is a blank canvas layer to protect you nail bed from dark colors. “Find the right one for your condition,” says Choi, chose according to your nail conditions.
Take off Your Hands And Nails
It is critical that you protect your hand and nail from any damage. Make sure you nourish them properly. The mentioned below tips will help you keep your hands and nails beautiful:
- Maintain a safe and healthy diet. Add calcium to your diet as it provides health to your nails. They look pink and healthy.
- Apply lemon on your nails. Whenever you use, wait until it dries out. Afterward, wash it.
- Apply cream twice on your hands as it keeps them softness and glow. Beautiful hands in return make your nails look lovely.
Read About: How To Strengthen Brittle Nails?
Coloring Nails With Sharpie Markers
Do not have a nail paint your required! Is not any nail polish going with your outfit?
There is no need to worry about these things. You always have something alternative to use. What if you try a new technique of coloring your nails? Let us use Sharpie marker to color our nails.
- Wash your hands first and gently push the cuticles back.
- Choose the colors your want to put on your nails. It should match your outfit.
- Remove the nail polish if you have any on your nails.
- Cut, trim and file your nails properly.
- Get the regular non-toxic markers. Prefer using Crayola Marlers. They make perfect fake nail publish. Fat Markers are messier and difficult to wash. Water Colors Paints work as well and washes off better.
- Lay your fingers horizontally on the hard surface like the table and all.
- Apply the markers on your nails. Do not worry about messing up.
- Be patient while the color dries properly. Do the other tasks which can be done while it dries up.
- Apply the second coat to minimize the mistakes and cover it completely with a single toned.
- Wet the cotton swab with hot water. Gently brush around the nail and remove the stains on the surrounding skin.
Read About: 4 Ways to Rock Out a Scarf this Spring
Note: To remove your nail art, only use cotton with nail remover absorbed in it. Use it quickly because it evaporates.
What's Your Reaction?
Uzma is a coding genius WHO is at the highest of her category and she will complete her Doctor of Philosophy in computer science (PhD) soon. She likes to start her day with a hot cup of coffee. Designing is Uzma’s Passion. As a business owner, Uzma has been working on designing and development. She developed this website to contribute to society.