Winters could be fresh and different to your thinking; salad could give you a warm feeling when you will make in a particular way. Here is the best-honeyed winter salad recipe for you. Let’s know about it.
The salad is very healthy for us. The word salad derived from Latin word “sal” comes from French, which means salt or salty. It’s a fantastic recipe called Top 5 Healthy and Best Recipes of Salad. Salads used in different kinds of foods items which include fruits, vegetables, grains, and eggs, etc. Salads may serve at any time during the meal such as appetizer salads, dessert salads, and palate-cleaning salads. The salad is a small dish composed of a variety of different uncooked raw vegetables, fruits, meats, etc. usually consisting of green vegetables.
Types of salad
Usually, salads are many kinds, but these are the main types of salad which we use in our daily life.
- Chicken salad (Worldwide)
- Arab salad (Arab cuisine)
- Cobb salad (USA)
- Egg salad (Worldwide)
- Fruit salad (Worldwide)
- Macaroni salad (Worldwide)
- Vegetable salad (worldwide)
- Green salad (global)
- Bound salad (global)
- Main course salad (global)
- Dessert salad (global)
- Cheery dump salad (global)
- Tomato Feta Salad (global)
Honeyed winter salad
- Seasonal fruits, cut into thin wedges
- Two onions halved and cut into wedges
- Four carrots, sliced into wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp clear honey
- One small bread – torn into pieces
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 225g leaf spinach
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- One tsp mustard sauce
- Heat up the oven, place the vegetables and fruits into a large roasting tin.
- Sprinkle a little oil and seasonings to give flavor.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Then the combination makes softer a bit.
- Shake over some honey on the peak
- Place the sunflower seeds over the top. After this, heat up the mixture for another 5 minutes.
- Put spinach, vinegar, mustard and remaining oil together and toss into the salad.
- Your salad is ready!
Did you make this recipe?
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.