Healthy Breakfast Frittata Muffins are the amazing and very snack or meal. Frittata muffins have the fantastic and delicious taste like traditional frittatas, and they will feel you great when you eat them in the meat, cheese, or vegetables packed into the eggs. I am a great fan of these muffins. They are very simple and low-cost as well as healthy and tasty. One more great advantage of this recipe is its flexibility – you can make a lot of muffins as you need and refrigerate the rest in an airtight container to microwave later. There is also no personal equipment essential except a mixing bowl and a muffin tray, so it is just right for cooking in those barely outfitted dorm kitchens. Let’s know about its recipe. It is very quick and easy recipe.
Read About: Super Delicious Breakfast Recipes
Servings: 8 muffins
- ½ cup of spinach leaves, shredded
- 6 eggs
- Eight strips of bacon (or other meat such as sausage or whatever you can get your hands on)
- ½ cup of shredded cheese (cheddar or pepper jack, for a little kick)
- a pinch of pepper and salt
- Eight cherry tomatoes halved butter, to grease the pan
- butter, to grease the pan
1. Let’s make the tasty recipe, first of all, Heat up the oven to 350°F. Grease muffin pans with butter.
2. Distribute the bacon, shredded cheese and vegetables equally among the muffin cups.
Tip: I do not like fatty meat, so I break apart the bacon and take away as much fat as I can, which is why the recipe calls for eight strips. Extra bacon can be a side!
- In a pot, mix eggs, salt, and pepper. Beat with a hand mixer. (Approx. 2 minutes).
- Distribute the egg combination equally among the muffin cups.
- Top each muffin cup with 1-3 cherry tomato halves, cut side up.
- Put the muffin pan into the oven. Bake for about 25-30 minutes as muffins have puffed up and are starting to turn golden.
- Your recipe is ready to enjoy it.
- Serve it to your family.
Read About: Some Delicious Breakfast Drinks Recipes
If you want to insert some more taste, you can pick up olives, mushrooms, onions, or peppers from Leo’s as well. You can also top them off with a little salsa, a couple of slices of avocado, or some hot sauce.
Did you make this recipe?
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below, and tell us about the recipe.
Stay Blessed! Follow wear and cheer Thank you.
What's Your Reaction?
Farida is well educated and experienced Article writer.She loves to write about different topics.She loves writing and doing different kind of yoga poses because she is a great yoga trainer and beauty expert.She starts her day with amazing yoga exercises and blog writing .