Healthy Banana Pudding
Ingredients for Banana Pudding
- 6 bananas slice and dip in lemon juice
- 1 can or 14oz of condensed milk
- 1 ½ cup cold water
- 2 cup whipping cream
- Vanilla wafers
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding (4 serving)
- Take a bowl and combine sweet condensed milk and cold water.
- Add banana pudding mix and beat for few minutes until well blended.
- Put it in refrigerator and chill it.
- Now slowly fold in wiped topping.
- Now take a serving bowl and put 1 cup pudding in it.
- Now put wafers, bananas, and pudding as a topping. Repeat this process until the serving bowl is full.
- You can also garnish it according to your choice.
- Put it in refrigerator and serve when it chills.
Read About: Banana to Enhance the Beauty of Hair