Healthy Banana Pudding
Ingredients for Banana Pudding
- 6 bananas slice and dip in lemon juice
- 1 can or 14oz of condensed milk
- 1 ½ cup cold water
- 2 cup whipping cream
- Vanilla wafers
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding (4 serving)
- Take a bowl and combine sweet condensed milk and cold water.
- Add banana pudding mix and beat for few minutes until well blended.
- Put it in refrigerator and chill it.
- Now slowly fold in wiped topping.
- Now take a serving bowl and put 1 cup pudding in it.
- Now put wafers, bananas, and pudding as a topping. Repeat this process until the serving bowl is full.
- You can also garnish it according to your choice.
- Put it in refrigerator and serve when it chills.
Read About: Banana to Enhance the Beauty of Hair
Banana Pudding with Caramel Banana and Bourbon Banana Caramel Sauce
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.