Green tea lemonade is very easy homemade, delicious and healthy cocktail. Spring break was fast, fun and absolutely fabulous. In this break, green tea lemonade is my favorite spring drink. It can make in sorts of ways. It is refreshing and so delicious drink, and I think it gives me energy may be from the green tea.
Read About: Carrot Apple Beet Juice
Green tea and Its Health Benefits
Green tea has been used as a medicine for thousand years ago. Green tea basically originates in China but extensively used throughout Asia. Green tea is a beverage that has a multitude of uses from lowering blood pressure to preventing cancer. Green tea has more benefits as compared to black tea, due to the processing. Black tea reach fermentation process and green tea avoid the fermentation process. That’s way green tea recollect maximum amount of antioxidants. Here are some amazing benefits of green tea, you may not have been conscious of.
Read About: Best Margarita Recipes
- Weight loss: Green tea is a significant source of metabolism and polyphenol. Polyphenol work to increase levels of fat oxidation and the amount at which your body turns food into calories.
- Diabetes: it helps to normalize the glucose levels slowing the growth of blood sugar after eating. This can be avoiding high insulin spikes and consequence of fat packing.
- Cholesterol: green tea reduces the bad cholesterol level in the blood and increases the ratio of good cholesterol level.
- Heart Disease: Scientists think green tea works on the facing of blood containers, helping keep them stay comfortable and better able to survive changes in blood pressure.
- Esophageal Cancer: Green tea reduces the menace of esophageal cancer, but it also kills the cancer cells without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Toothy Decay: green tea abolishes the bacteria and viruses that cause esophagus infections, dental caries, and other dental diseases.
- Blood Pressure: regular use of green tea is thought to decrease the risk of high blood pressure.
- Skincare: green tea may speciously also help with wrinkles and the symbols of aging.
Read About: 13 Two-Ingredient Cocktails Anyone Can Make
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
Total time: 8 minutes
Serve: 1 people
- 1 bag green tea
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, honey, or sweetener, to taste
- ½ cup boiling water
- juice and zest of two lemons
- 8 ounces cold water
- lemon slices, if desired
Read About: Mango Margaritas Recipes
Boiled water in a saucepan, add a green tea bag to the hot water. Remove from the heat and let too steep for about 3 minutes to let sugar to melt.
Stir in juice, zest of lemons and cold water, toss combine well. Pour into the large glass filled with ice. Dressing with lemon slices. Healthy green tea lemonade is ready to drink it and enjoy!
What's Your Reaction?
Sophia has a great experienced in Astrology and very well known blog writer. Sophia is a great fan of new adventure. She starts her day with one pinch of astrology and a hot cup of latte. She loves reading, watching Movies, and traveling.