What is gallbladder?
The gallbladder is a 4-inch, small organ. That is place under your liver in the upper right section of your abdomen. The main purpose of the gallbladder is to stores bile, fat, different fluids, and cholesterol. Bile helps break down fat from food in your intestine. Liver produce bile and another substance are also include in bile like bilirubin, bile salts, and cholesterol.
Read About The 4 Most Dangerous Yoga Poses (Seriously)
Gallstones are small pieces of hard material that are developing in your gallbladder. Gallstones take many years to develop, actually many of us have gallstones, but we are not aware of it. Sometimes you will produce only one stone, and some people develop more than one stone. The most reason of gallstone is that your bile has cholesterol. The other reason of developing gallstones is due to calcium bilirubinate. Well, what is calcium bilirubinate, when your body breaks down red blood cells this chemical produced automatically in your body?
Read About: 3 Ways Apples Can Help You Lose Weight
What are the gallstones symptoms?
You may not experience or feel any symptoms if you have gallstones, 80 percent of people have gallstones, but they have no any pain. You can find gallstones after the X-ray of gallbladder
There are also other symptoms like
- You have yellow skin and eyes
- Nausea or vomiting
- Clay-colored stools
- You experience Pain in your right shoulder
- Pain between your shoulder blades
- You feel pain in your stomach when you eat food that is full of cholesterol.
Read About: 6 Anti-aging Yoga Poses to Keep You Young
Who are at the risk of gallstone?
Here we described common risk factor of gallstones.
- Sometimes gallstones are generic, if you have a family with the history of gallstones, then you are at the risk of gallstone.
- Obesity is also the main reason of developing gallstones.
- Estrogen is also the primary cause of gallstone as estrogen increase cholesterol in your body and effect on the performance of gallbladder. Birth control pills also increase estrogen in your body, and pregnancy also increases estrogen in your body.
- Women are at the high risk of gallstone then man.
- Rapid weight loss can also develop gallstones.
- If you have diabetes, then you are at high risk of developing gallstones.
- You are using certain medicine that can lower your cholesterol in your body also develop gallstones in your body.
- You are taking a diet that is full of cholesterol, fiber, and fat.
Read About: 7 Best Yoga Poses to Soothe Back Pain
I have to try to explain the symptoms of gallstone that many people experience. If you experience these symptoms, then consult your doctor immediately.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.