So you feel that the world has been conspiring on you because you’ve always had to live with a highly problematic skin. First, there were blemishes and then acne breakout in your youth. Then, when the acne was gone, you had to leave with acne wounds and scars in your 20s. Now in your 30s, you’re already beginning to see wrinkles and fine lines form across your face.
What’s the deal? Are you the only one experiencing ultra complicated skin? Of course, not! You have to know; some are dealing with the problem and you, frankly, have been ranting a lot — truth hurts but it’s the truth.
How Do You Deal Better With Your Skin?
Anti-aging skincare is bound to become a requirement for any mature skin. Some may need it earlier while some are fortunate enough to require it later. Nevertheless, an Encate Serum for eye wrinkle reduction or a similar product has the potential to protect your sensitive eye skin from aging too soon.
So how can you finally enjoy the priceless gift of having the only skin you got? There are at least six ways you can keep a wrinkle-free skin longer:
Read About: The Best Foundation for Acne Prone Skin
- Stop treating your skin as if it was the lifetime punishment you’ve always had and will always have to live with. If you think this much badly about your skin, you’ll always be working on it, not with it. When you begin to appreciate that you’ll never have another skin to replace it, you’ll probably learn to love your skin more. Listen to your skin and what it needs. Stop mindlessly doing things and applying products on your skin without really understanding what they’re for.
- Keep your skin well nourished and hydrated. Skin derives moisture from your food, fluid intake and the products you get. Make sure to load your body accordingly with the nutrients your body needs and beautiful skin will follow. Wrinkle-free skin also requires plenty of fluids. Drink plenty of water throughout the day while also getting your fluids from more fresh sources, particularly fresh fruits. Take advantage of the moisture you can get from topical applications. Make sure that your products can do one thing — supply your skin with ingredients that can, in fact, penetrate your skin.
- Lead a more active lifestyle. Whatever you do throughout the day, open up yourself to options that gets you moving more — walk rather than drive, take the stairs rather than board an elevator or, be more mindful about how much time you’ve been sitting on your desk typing away so you can make an excuse to stand up and take quick trips to the toilet or pantry.
- Follow a skincare regimen that suits you. An anti-aging skincare will be appropriate for skin that’s 30 years and beyond. Usually, at this point, the skin around the eyes requires an eye cream like Encante Serum for eye wrinkle reduction. Aging skin calls for more targeted nourishment and your basic moisturizer will not be enough to supply your skin’s growing needs.
- Sleep well. If a great skincare regimen is a foundation for a more youthful skin even as you age, a good night’s rest is the fuel that keeps the hustle and bustle of skin cell repair, renewal, and regeneration turning. If you’re serious about seeing the priceless natural radiance and glow of your skin, you have to sleep and rest well religiously.
- Cope better with stress. Don’t allow stress to dictate your moods and the future of your aging skin. Don’t grow your wrinkles and fine lines harshly by allowing stressful emotions, people and situation take over the better side of you. Learn to compartmentalize all the different noises happening in your life so you can start viewing each window more just and identify a solution.
Read About: How to Get a Perfect Skin in 6 Steps
Whatever you do to your body directly or indirectly affects your skin. Make time for “me time”. Spend time enjoying the company of people you love and who make you feel loved. Do what makes your heart happy and puts your mind at ease.
5 Tricks to look Pretty Without Makeup
What's Your Reaction?
Vaileria Dennis is a beauty and skin care expert, having ten years of experience in beauty industry and providing healthy living tips. She is also passionate about fashion, makeup, women issues and more. In recent years, she has had an opportunity to learn about style and skincare. She is always excited to share her ideas related to beauty tips, skincare, and fashion trends. Join Vaileria on Twitter, Facebook, and G+.