Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe for Your Flat-Belly Diet
Formulate your egg salad sandwich smooth belly gracious by swapping the mayonnaise with Greek yogurt. In this egg, salad recipe for a flat belly diet obtains the archetypal seasonings of dill, celery, and green onion, but a small lemon juice inserts some unforeseen tang. Try portion egg salad over a bowl of lettuce greens. This sandwich braces beautiful with fresh berries as a side.
Read About: Salad Karadashians Always Eating on their Show
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/3 cup Greek yogurt
Pinch of pepper
8 large lettuce leaves
8 slices whole-wheat bread
1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
Read About: Quick and Easy Bean Salad Recipes
- In a medium pot, put the eggs and fill with water. Carry the water to a boil over high heat.
- Keep on boiling for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the temperature and wrap, let the eggs rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour off the water, and cover the eggs with ice for 5 minutes.
- Strip the eggs and place them in an average bowl.
- Break the eggs into a junction and mix in the yogurt until chunky paste forms.
- Combine in the lemon juice and pepper to flavor.
- Blend in the celery, onion, and dill until incorporated.
- Toast the bread, and dish up the egg salad on the 2 slices of bread with 2 leaves of lettuce both.
Calories 262 (From Fat 85); Fat 9g (Saturated 3g); Cholesterol 317mg; Sodium 388mg; Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 4g); Protein 19g.
Read About: Greek Salads