No- Bake Chocolate Swirl Cake
- Two tablespoons of butter
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- ¾ cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup sugar or sugar substitute* equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 28 ounce reduced cream cheese
- 18-ounce fat-free cream cheese
- Two teaspoons vanilla
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate melted and cooled
- 1 8 ounces carton fat-free dairy sour cream
- Chocolate curls (optional)
Read About: How to make a Russian Salad?
- First of all, take a bowl and add melted butter and graham crackers, stir them in a good way.
- Take pans or jar and add the mixture, press the mixture into a jar and refrigerate until you prepare to fill.
- Add the milk in pan and sprinkle gelatin, cook on low flame and stir continuously, as the gelatin dissolves in the milk.
- Take bowl add cream cheese, beat it with mixture properly. Add sour cream, sugar, and vanilla and mix well. Then add gelatin into the batter.
- Mix all the ingredients properly as it becomes smooth. Divide the mixture into two parts. Gradually add melted chocolate to half of the mixture and stir properly.
- Put chocolate mixture into the jar and spread with the help of spoon
- Then spread white mixture on the chocolate mixture.
- Serve after chill and enjoy.
Read About: Chocolate Cookies Recipes
No Bake Coconut Topped Banana
- 1/3 cup cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- Two tablespoons fat-free vanilla fat-free yogurt
- Two tablespoons of peanut butter
- Two banana (inches long)
- Two tablespoons flaked coconut
Read About: 6 Ways to Power up Your Oatmeal
- Take a sauce pan and add cornflakes and coconut, cook and stir continuously on the medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take a bowl and mix peanut butter and yogurt.
- Cut the banana from half as they become two slices.
- Put all the banana pieces on a plate.
- Settle the peanut butter mixture on all piece of banana and spread it properly.
- Sprinkle cornflakes on all pieces. Make 8 banana halves.
- Serve and enjoy.
Read About: Cold Spiralized Sesame Noodle Salad
I have told you diabetic dessert recipes. If you try these recipes, then share your experience with us. Thank you.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.