On the dinner table, all the dishes must be healthy and attractive. Our dinner is important for us. Let we discuss some healthy dinner ideas in detail.
Yummy Spaghetti with Mascarpone Cheese
Spaghetti with Mascarpone cheese is a different and yummy dish. When we add some spinach and hazelnuts, the taste of this dish will increase, and you feel very delicious. Try my recipe and send me feedback about this recipe
Ingredients for Yummy Spaghetti with Mascarpone Cheese
1 Meyer lemon with zest and juice
½ cup mascarpone cheese
½ teaspoon of salt
½ pound spaghetti
Few fresh papers
¼ teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg
5 cups fresh spinach roughly chopped
½ cup hazelnuts chopped
- Take a bowl and add lemon zest, lemon juice, mascarpone cheese, nutmeg and salt paper, mix all the ingredient properly.
- Take a saucepan and add water, when water boil adds pasta and cook until al dente.
- Drain reserving at least ½ cup of the pasta water.
- Now return the pasta to a saucepan and cook on low flame.
- Add mascarpone cheese and then spinach and wait until it cooks.
- Add an at least ½ cup of pasta water to make fluid.
- Cook for some time until the spinach cook.
- Add hazelnuts and mix properly.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
Duck Breast with Pomegranate- Citrus Glaze
I think we are not aware of how the duck is tasty and yummy. We eat duck breast in restaurant buts not have made in our home. It is little expensive and different think. Let I will tell you a very easy recipe for duck breast that you can make quickly and enjoy your valentine’s day with your family or friend.
Ingredients for Duck Breast with Pomegranate- Citrus Glaze
2 duck breast (12 to 16 ounce at least) cut the breast into two pieces as it looks like slice
2 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses
1 orange ¼ cup juice
2 tablespoon of white vermouth
1 cinnamon stick
1/8 teaspoon of cardamom
1 tablespoon of honey
- First of all, preheat the oven to the temperature of 400 F.
- Put the duck breast on cutting board, the fat side up and cut the thick layer, not the whole piece.
- Add some salt and paper on the duck breast.
- Now put the fat side down in a pot and cook over very low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Take another bowl and add pomegranate molasses, orange juice, vermouth, cardamom, honey, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Cook for at least 5 minutes and put aside.
- Now check the duck breast, when it cooks, or its looks crispy then adds on a baking sheet and the liquid also, the fat side must be up now.
- Apply pomegranate syrup with the help of brush and cook in the oven at least for 5 to 7 minutes at the temperature of 130 F.
- The color of duck breast after cooking is pink or dark magenta.
- Now cut the duck breast into small pieces and serve with salad.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.