Apple and pumpkin dessert
- Two packets of sugar substance
- Two tablespoons of water
- One teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- One granny smith apple
Read About: Strawberry Coconut Spelt Muffins
- Take a microwave safe bowl and sprinkle 1/3 packet of sugar substitute, 1/3 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Chopped apple and make a layer of apple in a bowl.
- Now create a layer of pumpkin on the apple.
- Top the bowl with renaming Apple.
- Drain water over the mixture and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stir continuously after every minute.
Natural banana ice cream
- Add milk and banana in a blender and blend until mixture looks like ice cream.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
Fruity fun skewers
- Five large strawberries halved
- 2 bananas
- 1 apple
- 1/4 cantaloupe cut into balls or cubes
- 20 skewers
Read About: Panna Cotta
- Wash all the fruits properly.
- Cut strawberries from half, peel and cut bananas, cut into pieces cantaloupe and cut apples into chunks.
- Now take skewers and thread cantaloupe, strawberries, banana and apple pieces alternately.
- Arrange the fruits on skewers in a good way.
- Serve and enjoy with your family.
Bananas oat bars
- 1 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Two teaspoons of baking power
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Two egg white
- 1/4 cup skimmed milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- One teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- First of all, preheat your oven to the temperature of 350 degrees F.
- Take a bowl and add bananas, egg white, milk and vanilla extract.
- Take another bowl and add oat, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Apply a nonstick spray in baking try and spread mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes and make it cold.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Oranges with caramel and cardamom syrup
- Two cardamom pods, crushed
- 1/2 cup water
- Six tablespoons sugar
- Five medium orange
- 1 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon orange-flower water
- Two tablespoons honey
- Mint sprigs
Read About: Roast Monkfish in Sake Broth
- Take a pan and add water and cardamom, cook it until boil. Remove from heat and put aside for 20 minutes and then strain.
- Place the pan on the medium heat and add one tablespoon of cardamom water and sugar. Cook it for 10 minutes as the mixture become golden brown. Cook the mixture more as it becomes dark brown. Turn off the flame and add the remaining cardamom water and cook on low flame continuously while stirring. Remove from heat and put aside.
- Peel orange and cut into a slice. Arrange all orange slices on a plate. Pour hot cardamom syrup on the orange slices, chilled for overnight.
- Now take the bowl and add yogurt, honey, and orange-flower water, mix them properly.
- Serve this yogurt mixture with orange, you can also garnish with mint sprigs and enjoy with your family.
Read About: White Soup Ofe Nsala
I have told you some delicious diabetic desserts. If you try these diabetic desserts, then share your experience with us. Thank you.
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.