Diabetes is a serious disease that can affect you badly also many other parts of your body affect badly. Diabetes can affect your skin, kidney, body and eyes badly. There are lots of serious skin conditions that lead you to many bad problems, so try to control these skin problems at start and care for yourself properly.
Some problems are easy to handle, and some are tough to handle. You will have
Read About: Skincare Tips for summer
- Itchy and dry skin
- Cuts and wounds heal slowly
- You feel numbness on your skin
- Different skin infections
- You will lose electricity of your skin.
- Your skin becomes much sensitive to sun rays
Read About: Beauty Benefits of Rice Powder for Skin
Skin care in diabetes
- Take a bath with a little hot water, not use boiling water, as hot water can make your skin dry.
- Use a mild soap for yourself, it’s better that you consult your dermatologist and use the soap and lotion that the doctor suggests you.
- After the dry rinse and dry your skin from every corner and parts with a clean towel.
- Always apply moisturizing lotion on your hands and feet, when you wash.
- Check your skin daily as there will not be any a pimple, red spot, and sores, as it leads your skin a serious infection.
- Always try to cover your hands especially when you wash pots or do another chemical task.
- Take care your feet especially because your feet are at high risk of getting an infection. Wear comfortable and flat shoes always.
Read About: So This is How You Wash Your Face
- If you have any cut or wound, then wash with mild soap and water.
- Always apply lip balm on your lips daily to prevent from dry lips.
- Always try to control your blood sugar level control.
- Always keep your blood pressure and cholesterol level at power.
- Drink lot of water, like sugar-free beverages, juices, and caffeine free sugar. Water keeps your skin hydrated.
- Eat food that is full of protein and omega 3, as protein and omega, 3 nourish your skin and make it healthy and shiny.
- Eat fish like salmon, tuna, tofu, etc. beans like soybeans, lentils, walnut, flax seed, chia seed, etc.
- Eat fresh and healthy vegetables and fruits, egg and white meet.
These all care about your skin, If you see any skin problem then consult your doctor immediately because if you have diabetes, then skin problem can harm you badly.
I have told about how can you car your skin if you have diabetes. Kindly share us any right thing regarding skin care. Thank you.