No-Bake Key Lime Cream Cakes
- 8-ounce low-fat cream cheese softened
- ½ cup key lime juice
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container frozen whipped topping
- Lemon slice or lemon zest for topping
Read About: 9 Foods to Help You Lose Weight
- Take a bowl and add graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar and melted butter, mix all well.
- Add the graham cracker mixture into six jars and press them to make the crust.
- Now beat the cream cheese with an electric mixture until it becomes creamy on low speed, at least for 30 seconds.
- Add condensed milk and key lime juice, beat again for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Add 1 cup of whipped topping and beat again on low speed for 15 seconds.
- Add one spoon of mixture in every jar and freeze for 3 hours.
- Then add whipped cream in every jar and garnish with lemon zest or lemon slice.
- Enjoy you a key lime cake.
Read About: Top 3 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispies Egg
- ¼ cup butter
- 5 cup or 250 g marshmallows
- 6 cup rice crispies
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 6 oz. baking chocolate
- Take a saucepan and add butter and marshmallow, melt on low heat.
- Add vanilla and stir continuously.
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies and stir constantly.
- Now apply some butter on your hand and take some mixture in your hand and form an egg.
- Make all the egg from the mixture.
- Now melt the chocolate in the microwave or double boiler.
- Dip all egg in the chocolate and then roll on sprinkle.
- Store for two days at room temperature and then enjoy with your family.
Read about: Top 6 Delicious and Healthy Watermelon Recipes
Unbaked Cookies Nest
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 cup roll oats
- 4 tablespoons of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coconut
- Mini chocolate eggs and coconut
- Take a saucepan and sugar, butter and milk, melt them on low flame for 3 minutes at least.
- Then add cocoa powder, salt and roll oats, stir it continuously.
- Add vanilla and remove from heat, stir it continuously.
- Now take muffin cups and grease them.
- Pour some mixture into the muffin cup and press lightly as it becomes like a basket.
- Allow the entire nest to harden.
- Then gently take a knife and lose the edge of the basket and pop out basket gently.
- Store them for two days at room temperature.
- Now we will decorate the basket.
- Pour the coconut in the basket and fill with egg.
- Serve your cookie nest and enjoy with you family especially with kids.
I have told some recipes that you can make without baking. Try these recipes and share your experience with us. What is your favorite recipe that you make without cooking? Share with us
Read About: Is Cooking an Art or Craft?
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.