Creamy Thai carrot soup is the soup; if you want to drink with a straw, you drink it. Thai food was discovering years ago I love Thai food. Now I move with this carrot soup. Carrot Thai soup plus chili garlic sauce, basil and peanut butter. It’s really like drinking peanut butter sauce with a straw.
Benefits of this creamy Thai carrot soup with Basil recipe are:
- Ready within 30 minutes
- 7 ingredients and some topping things are used
- Super easy and mega healthy
- So smooth, perfect use for spring carrots and fresh basil
- Feeds a crowd with ease and freezes well for easy dinners or lunches later on
Read About: Egg Drop Soup
You look it is too much colorful and gorgeous soup. It is a healthy food, and its taste does like as;
- Creamy, velvety and not too spicy
- Super flavorful, comforting, perfectly sweet and perfect light dinner or lunch food.
Here we used great topping with a combination of the following things:
- For a creamy touch, you used full-fat coconut milk
- You use sriracha or chili garlic sauce for extra heat
- And also use fresh basil, cilantro for flavor
- For sweetness, you use a little bit of agave or brown sugar.
You must make this soup and cheers to healthy foods with friends!
Read About: Bacon Potato Soup
Serve: 4 people
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 ½ large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound carrots, scrubbed and chopped
- 2 cups veggie stock plus 2 cups water
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/3 cup creamy or crunchy salted natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- Fresh basil, cilantro, or mint
- Coconut milk
- Brown sugar or agave nectar
- Sriracha hot sauce
- Not listed: coconut or olive oil for sauteing
Read About: Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup
Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Chop onion and garlic. Add 1 tablespoon coconut or olive oil to the pot with nonstick spray. Place carrot to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
Season with a healthy pinch each salt and pepper, then add veggie stock and 2 cups of water and cook, stir. Bring to low boil over high heat, and then decrease the heat to a simmer. Cover the pot and cook for 20 minutes until veggies are tender or it should be cut with ease.
Transfer to a blender and blend until you get the smooth and creamy dough. Pour peanut butter and garlic sauce to the blender and mix to combine using a liquefy setting if you have it.
Taste the soup and adjust the seasonings as needed. For sweetness add a tablespoon of brown sugar, maple syrup or agave nectar. Add more chili garlic sauce for more heat.
Creamy Thai carrot soup is ready and serves immediately with fresh basil or herbs of choice. A drizzle of coconut milk will add a smooth, sweet touch. Serve with sriracha for extra heat.
Read About: Chicken Wild Rice Soup