Why is My Hair Falling Out?
Why is my hair falling out and how can I control hair fall naturally? These are the questions that come in my mind. You know hair falling is a big problem for women, and I will tell you how can you control hair fall naturally. Every woman wants silky, soft and beautiful hair, but sometimes she/he has to suffer some problem regarding hair. Hair falling is one of the major issues of every second or third person.
If we explore the history, then we come to know that hair falling is not increasing only in one dais problem takes place gradually. You must have noticed hair falling during bath, comb, and massage. Up to 50 or 100 falling of hair is healthy. And if you want to get rid of hair falling then you have to control hair fall naturally as many simple and easy methods are available.
Read About: Best Hair Brushes
Reasons for Hair Fall
There are many other grounds for hair falling like
- If you are using low-quality shampoo and conditioner
- If your environment or place change such as you migrate from one location to another. In this situation sometimes your body and hair take some time to adjust there.
- Unbalanced diet
- Sometimes you are ill or suffering any disease
- After giving birth, you also face hair falling problem
- If you have to suffer a severe attack of depression or stress, and you remain too much worried for a long time
- Too much dandruff or any other scalp related problem
- If you have lack of any vitamins in your body
Read About: Natural Ways to Quit Smoking
How to Control Hair Fall Naturally?
Be careful about your hair as everything needs care and proper time. If you have naturally silky and strong hair, then you are lucky and take a good care of your beauty that Allah has given to you. When we come to the point of how can we control hair fall naturally then there is something that you have to follow like:
- Choose a good quality shampoo and conditioner for your locks that are free from the chemical.
- Wash your hair twice or thrice a week.
- Comb your hair early in the morning and before going to bed,
- Choose a good comb for your hair. A Wooden comb is also good.
Read About: Best Places for Honeymoon
Hot Oil to Control Hair Falls Naturally
Hot oils are excellent for all type of hair. If you are using hot oil in you beauty routine then its mean that you can control hair fall naturally in a little period. There are many kinds of oil like:
Read About: How To Decorate A House With Your Partner?
Hot Oil Treatment at Home
- you can do hot oil treatment at home easily. Just choose any oily from above list.
- Wash your hair, like your hair, should be clean before applying oil.
- Make your oil hot as you can bear.
- Now apply hot oil on you wet hair.
- Message oil with your fingertips.
- Cover your hair with the hot towel or shower cap.
- Wash your hair as usual after 15 to 20 minutes.
Read About: Most Expensive Foods in the World
Message to Control Hair Fall
The message of hair is also right. If you press your hair daily, then you can control hair fall naturally, and roots can get more diet. Due to massage, the volume of hair also increases. Best time of a message is early in the morning and night before going to bed. Always rub with your fingertips as it increases blood circulation. If you want more result, then you can also use any essential oil like almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil. After a massage, you should brush your hair.
Read About: Top 7 Apps which helps for Better Sleeping
Drink Plenty of Water
- Water is essential for your body and hair. More water means that your body remains free from toxic and remains hydrated. If you drink enough water, then your hair stays hydrated, healthy, shiny and vigorous. You should take 8 to 10 glasses of water in a day.
- You should avoid caffeine, soda, and alcohol.
Improve Your Diet
- To control the hair fall, proteins are very essential. You should add food items that are full of proteins like meat, fish, chicken, beef, egg, cheese and pulses.
- Beans, nuts and green vegetables like spinach, etc. are also full of proteins
- Omega-3 is also very essential for healthy, shiny and long hair. Avocado, fish oil, nuts, salmon, flaxseeds oil are full of omega-3. You should add all these food in your diet.
Exercise is essential for healthy body, skin, and hair. When you exercise then, the blood circulation increases. You feel relaxed and comfortable. At least, walk for 20 minutes early in the morning and evening should be included in our routine.
Read About: The Sexiest 5-Minute Makeup Looks
Stress and tension can damage your hair or can stop the hair growth so you should avoid all types of stress, but if you are in any tension, then you should try some technique that makes you relaxed like, yoga, breathing, etc.
Take Vitamins for Hair Growth
You can take different supplements and vitamins if you want to increase the growth of hair. You can take vitamin A, B9, B7 and other supplements that are full of iron, proteins, and folic acid. But you should consult a doctor before using these supplements. If you are using these supplements, then you will see the results in weeks that growth of hair has increased a lot.
Some hair growth supplements are listed below
- Phyto Phytophanere Capsules
- Chapter Organics Perfect Prenatal Vitamins
- Philip Kingsley PK4 Hair Dietary Supplements
- Kerastase Nutrients Densi-Recharge
- Use home remedies to grow hair faster
Read About: 5 Common Hair Problems and Solutions
Control Hair Fall Naturally (Home Remedies)
Have you ever listened that the natural and homemade remedies are excellent for many problems? These solutions are economical, easy to use, free from chemicals and durable. Now I will tell you some of my favorite tips to control the hair fall that is listed below:
Egg to Control Hair Falls Naturally
The egg is considered best to minimize hair fall. An Egg is a significant source of protein, vitamin, and minerals. All the factors are essential for hair. An egg is a good to control hair fall naturally.
- 1 Egg
- 1tbs Yogurt
- 1tbs Olive oil
Read About: How to Do Necklace Layering
Mix all the ingredients in a right way. Apply this mixture in the roots of the hair. Wash your hair after one hour. You can repeat this process twice a week. You will see how fast your hair fall issue will control.
Gooseberry to Control Hair Falls Naturally
Gooseberry is also known as amla. It is a rich source of vitamin C and can control hair fall.
Take gooseberry powder and soak them in water for whole night. Apply this mixture on your hair for two hours. Wash your hair with lukewarm water
Coconut Water to Control Hair Fall Naturally
Coconut milk is used for many years to control hair fall. Fresh coconut milk is full of nourishment and good for hair growth.
Take coconut from the market. Make small pieces with a knife. Now soak coconut in warm water for a whole night or 3 to 4 hours. After that grind it and make a fine paste. Now strain the mixture you will get coconut milk. Coconut milk is ready; Apply this milk on the roots of the hair and massage for some time. Wash your hair after one hour with warm water. Repeat this process for 3 to 4 times in a week to get the desired result.
Read About: The Ultimate Matte Lipsticks
Aloe Vera to Control Hair Fall Naturally
Aloe Vera is also used for hair falling. Cut the leaves and take out all the pulp. Grind it and apply on your hair for one hour. Wash your hair with lukewarm water. Repeat this process thrice a week.
Fenugreek to Control Hair Fall Naturally
Take fenugreek (methi) seeds and soak them in water overnight. Then grind them and apply it on your scalp. This tip stops hair falling. It also grows up new hair.
Read About: Trench Coat is Just like LBD
Lemon to Control Hair Fall Naturally
Lemon is also very useful to control hair fall. Apply lemon on your scalp. Wash your hair with a good shampoo after 15 minutes. When hair becomes completely dry, apply olive oil. Repeat this process, at least one or two times in a week. You will see how fast you reduce hair fall.
Read About: How To Get The Perfect Red Lips
Hinna to Control Hair Fall Naturally
Hinna is very traditional item for hair if you want to control hair fall naturally
- half cup Hinna
- 2tbs Yogurt
- one Egg
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- 1tbs Oil
Mix all the ingredients in a right way and apply it on your clean hair. Wash your hair after one/ two hours. Use this hair pack once in a week. It will also reduce hair fall.
Read About: 4 Reasons Women Should Love A Guy With A Beard
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.