Read About: Indian Spiced Rice Lentil Salad
The salad is very healthy for us. The word salad is derived from Latin word “sal” comes from French, which means salt or salty. It’s a fantastic recipe called Top 5 Healthy and Best Recipes of Salad. Salads use in different kinds of foods items which include fruits, vegetables, grains, and eggs, etc. Salads may be served at any time during the meal such as appetizer salads, dessert salads, and palate-cleaning salads. The salad is a small dish composed of a variety of different uncooked raw vegetables, fruits, meats, etc. usually consisting of green vegetables.
Types of salad
Usually, salads are many kinds, but these are the main types of salad which we use in our daily life.
- Chicken salad (Worldwide)
- Arab salad (Arab cuisine)
- Cobb salad (USA)
- Egg salad (Worldwide)
- Fruit salad (Worldwide)
- Macaroni salad (Worldwide)
- Vegetable salad (worldwide)
- Green salad (global)
- Bound salad (global)
- Main course salad (global)
- Dessert salad (global)
- Cheery dump salad (global)
- Tomato Feta Salad (global)
Yield: 4 servings
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Cold Spiralized Sesame Noodle Salad
- One seedless English cucumber, Blade D, noodles trimmed
- One large carrot, peeled, Blade D, noodles cut
- 1/2 cup shelled frozen edamame, defrosted (or peas)
- One medium zucchini, Blade D, noodles trimmed
- 4-5 cups spinach, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped roasted unsalted almonds
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- Two tablespoons tahini or creamy almond butter
- Two tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- One teaspoon honey
- One tablespoon sesame oil
- One garlic clove, pressed and minced
- One tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- One tablespoon sesame seeds
- One teaspoon sriracha sauce (or chili-garlic sauce or red pepper flakes)
- Pat dry the cucumber noodles to get rid of extra dampness. Put into a big mixing bowl along with the carrot and zucchini noodles. Done in the edamame, spinach, and almonds.
- Beat jointly all of the ingredients for the dressing as it is creamy. Taste and adjust if essential.
- Transfer the dressing over the noodle salad and toss to combine carefully. Serve instantly or chill for future use, 1-2 days in the refrigerator for optimal freshness.
Did you make this recipe?
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.
What's Your Reaction?
Farida is well educated and experienced Article writer.She loves to write about different topics.She loves writing and doing different kind of yoga poses because she is a great yoga trainer and beauty expert.She starts her day with amazing yoga exercises and blog writing .