Ho ho ho, the Christmas season is just coming and of course, you want to eat something special. It is just Amazing Christmas salad recipe and the favorite of everyone. It is a very quick recipe for you, let’s know about it.
Read About: Healthy Potato Salad Recipes
Salad recipes are always very healthy. The salad is very healthy for us. The word salad has taken from Latin word “sal” comes from French, which means salt or salty. It’s a fantastic recipe called Top 5 Healthy and Best Recipes of Salad. We make the salad with different kinds of foods items that include fruits, vegetables, grains, and eggs, etc. We can serve salad anytime during the meal such as appetizer salads, dessert salads, and palate-cleaning salads. .Let’s know about its easy recipe.The salad is a small dish composed of a variety of different uncooked raw vegetables, fruits, meats, etc. usually consisting of green vegetables.
Read About: Spicy Macaroni Salad Recipe
Types of salad
Usually, salads are many kinds, but these are the main types of salad which we use in our daily life.
- Chicken salad (Worldwide)
- Arab salad (Arab cuisine)
- Cobb salad (USA)
- Egg salad (Worldwide)
- Fruit salad (Worldwide)
- Macaroni salad (Worldwide)
- Vegetable salad (worldwide)
- Green salad (global)
- Bound salad (global)
- Main course salad (global)
- Dessert salad (global)
- Cheery dump salad (global)
- Tomato Feta Salad (global)
Christmas Salad: (serves 4)
- 8 cups of arugula
- 2 cups of shredded chicken, organic
- One apple, cut into matchsticks and dressed in a little lemon
- Four scallions/salad onions
- Four small beets, roasted
- 4tbs pumpkin seeds or Munchy Seeds Pumpkin Power (Supermart)
- 2tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbs maple syrup or 2tbs apple juice
- ½-1tbs raw apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- tsp mustard
Method: Toss tattered chicken, warm roasted beets, apple, scallions and arugula with dressing. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
Roasted sweet potato wedges (serves 4)
Read About: Gluten Free Kale Apple and Pepita Salad
- Two medium sweet potatoes cut into 1-inch wide wedges
- Light olive oil or refined coconut oil
- Approx ½tsp cinnamon
- Sea salt and black pepper
Rosemary (optional but tasty)
Method: Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss wedges with a little olive oil and spices. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until tender.
Did you make this recipe?
Share this recipe with your friends and family members. Remember to leave your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay Blessed! Follow wear and cheer Thank you.