The other name of popcorn is popping corn. It is made from the kernel when heated. Many types of popcorn are availed, Now a day special kernel cultivated for the best quality popcorn.
Popcorn is served with caramel, cheese butter, and condensed milk. After 20th century popcorn become very famous among people and they make popcorn at their home. The machine is also used to make popcorn, but you can make popcorn at home.
Read About: Different Type of Brownies
Health Benefits of Popcorn
Popcorn is the rich source of protein.
If you want to lose weight, then popcorn is a good option for you. Use popcorn as snacks, as popcorn are free from sugar and fat also low in calories. Popcorn is rich in fiber and has the properties of antioxidant that can observe in your body easily. Popcorn is gluten-free. You can use it as breadcrumbs instead of bread.
Read About: Recipe of Vegetable Pizza
Recipe of Chocolate Covered Popcorn Balls
- 1 cup230 g butter
- ½ cup or 125ml corn syrup
- 2 cup or 440g brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chip
- Popsicle stick
- Christmas colored sprinkle
Read About: Top 5 Healthy Recipes of Cold Soup
Make the Caramel
- Preheat the oven at the temperature of 250 F or 120 c.
- Take a sauce pan and add butter, sugar, syrup and salt.
- Cook all them on low flame until melt properly.
- Stir the mixture continuously as the mixture creates bubbles.
Read About: Top 3 Healthy Hot Soup
Make the Popcorn
- Meanwhile, make your popcorn according to your method.
- Cooking popcorn in the pan is very easy and in less time also gives you the great taste of popcorn.
- Take a pan, the lid of the pan have holes, as it allows the steam to escape during popping.
- Add three tablespoon of oil and make it hot.
- When the oil becomes hot, enough then add the kernel and cover the pan.
- If the lid has not holed, then keep it slightly ajar.
- Shake the pan gently as it will keep away from burning kernel.
- Shake the pan until you hear the noise of popping and remove from heat when the noise stop.
- Don’t remove the lid for some seconds.
- After some seconds pour the popcorn into a bowl.
Read About: Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls
Prepare the Chocolate Covered Popcorn
- Melt you chocolate chip in the microwave or using the double boiler.
- Grease the baking try and add popcorn.
- Pour the caramel on the popcorn while you stir the mixture continuously.
- Coat all the popcorn well.
- After sometimes when the popcorn is little fresh then take some popcorn and make the small ball.
- Dip the ball into the melted chocolate.
- Set the ball on the Popsicle stick and then roll in the Christmas color sprinkle.
- Make all balls like this.
- Leave all the ball for an hour to set properly.
- Enjoy chocolate covered caramel popcorn with you friends.
Read About: Baked Honey Bourbon Chicken Wings
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.