Why We Use Blush?
Hmm, blush my favorite thing in makeup that makes my look so fresher and natural. I use blush for a fresher look, always apply blush when I do makeup. Sometimes when I have no time for makeup, then I just use blush on my face for a fresher look and nothing else. Now without it, I feel my look dull. Everyone like school going children, wives, office workers can apply to make their look fresher. The First thing is that you have to choose blush according to your skin and face type. Now I will tell you how to choose Blush for Fresher Look according to your skin and face type.
Read About: 7 Common Tips for Natural Makeup
How to choose blush type?
First of all, you have to know about the skin type what you have.
- If you have dry skin, then creamy blush is for you. It makes you skin look good and shining.
- If you have oily skin then powder formula blush is for you. It can observe your extra oil and gives you very sheer look.
- You also have to focus on the weather and age requirements. In the winter season, creamy blush is good and in summer powder blush is best.
- The foundation you use is also judged which type of blush you should use. If you are using powder foundation, then powder blush will be use, and if you are using creamy blush then creamy blush will be use.
- If sometimes you don’t want to use any foundation before makeup then creamy blush is right, so that your skin will not be dry.
How to select color according to your skin tone?
Hmm, the main question is that how you can check that which color is best for your blush.
- Sometimes when you do exercise are in the hot environment then the color of cheek will be changed. The color that appears will be perfect for blush.
- Another way to know about the color, pinch your cheek and leave. The color appears is the key for you.
- If you cannot judge the blush color, then use the information as a guide.
- If you have light or pale skin tone, then lighter color like the pink and peach shade is best for blush.
- For medium skin tone pink and deep peach is suitable.
- If you have dark skin tone then coral, orange and berry color is good.
- You can also try different shade according to your skin tone and mood.
- Sometimes you dyed your hair and blond them, then your overall skin tone look lighter, then you should use a lighter color that creates the natural and soft look.
Read About: How to Color Your Nails With Sharpie Markers
Way to Apply Blush
To apply blush, you should have a good quality brush. The quality of brushes must be good and affordable for you. Dip the brush into the blush box and tap inside to get rid of excess shade. Apply on the apple of the cheeks and blend it properly. Don’t use too much shade at the start. Make it darker slowly by blending it.
Apply Blush According to your Face Shape
If you want to apply blush perfectly then you should learn about the shapes and techniques.
Read About: The Top 5 Most Expensive Cosmetics in the World
Square shape face
A square face looks wide and dimensioned. Just apply the blush on the hollows of the cheeks and on the outside of the eyes. Don’t apply on the temple. This way can balance your feature and face look.
Round shape face
In round shape, face applies blush as it looks slim while enhancing the other feature of the face. Apply blush on the cheekbones that start from outside of eyes and goes to the temple. Apply it in up and down motion and blend it. Then blend on the apple of the cheeks. Basically, drawing a triangle. For more good result give yourself a big smile and apply in the middle of the apples. Don’t apply blush near your ears.
Read About: How to Apply Nail Polish Neatly: 10 Steps
Heart shape face
In heart shape face your face looks heavier from the top and look thinner from the bottom. You have to apply blush on the apple of the cheek and hollows of the cheeks. Blend it properly as it looks natural. The application of blush is heavier in heart shape than other.
Oval shape face
Oval shape face is the combination of heart and round shape. You have to apply blush across the cheekbones and on the outside of our eyes. Don’t apply on temple because if you apply blush on the temple, then your jaw look heavier. In oval shape face, a facial expression is so balance.
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.