Cookies are one of the best things that are made when Christmas commonly. Especially chocolate cookies are the very famous. Now I will tell you some famous chocolate cookies recipes that you can make on the Christmas and other occasions.
Read About: Cookie Recipe For Christmas
Recipe of No-bake Chewy Truffle Cookie
- 1 cup or 4 ounces dried pitted dates
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon of reducing fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- One ¼ cup whole wheat graham cracker, ground
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Cooking spray
Read About: chocolate cookie Recipes
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup finally chopped peanut
- Take a sauce pan and add dates, lemon juice, and water, cook on low flame.
- Cut the large piece of dates into small piece and cook for 20 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add honey, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and salt stir continuously.
- Add graham cracker and oats, stir well.
- Finally, remove the mixture from heat.
- Spray the baking sheet and drop a tablespoon of mixture on the sheet.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Roll your cookies in the coating and refrigerate.
- Now your cookies are ready to enjoy.
Read About: Best Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
Turtle Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 8 tablespoon of butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup pecans, finally chopped
Read About: Chocolate-Chunk Cookies with Almonds
- 14 caramel candies
- 3 tablespoon of heavy cream
For chocolate drizzle
2 oz. semisweet chocolate teaspoon shortening
- Take a bowl and flour, cocoa powder and salt, mix well.
- Take another bowl and add butter and sugar, beat on low speed for two minutes.
- Add egg yolk, milk and vanilla extract beat well.
- Then add the flour mixture and combine all ingredients well.
- Now put your dough in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Take a bowl and whisk egg white properly.
- Pour chopped pecans in another plate.
- Now make take dough and make the 1-inch ball.
- Dip the roll in egg white and then pecan.
- Now put a ball on the baking sheet, the distance between each ball is 2 inches.
- Now press each ball from the center as it looks like a cookie.
- Bake your cookies at the temperature of 350 F for 12 minutes.
Prepare the Caramel Filling
- Combine caramel and cream, melt using double boiler or microwave, stir for two minutes.
- When your cookies are ready, then repress them again from a center.
- Now fill each cookie from the center with the ½ tablespoon of caramel filling.
- Cool the cookie on wire rack
Read About: Cookies Yummy
Prepare the Chocolate Drizzle
- Pour chocolate and shortening in a small zip-top plastic bag.
- Drizzle chocolate over crisp cookies.
- Your cookies are ready to enjoy with your family.
Read About: Pink Pinwheel Cookies
I have told you some recipes for chocolate cookies that you can make quickly. What is your favorite cookie that you can make? Share your recipe with us. Thank you
What's Your Reaction?
Sobia Bilal is energetic and talented girl. She is professional writer, cooking expert, beauty expert and SEO expert. She start her day with writing a blog.