Bacon potato salad is an unforgettable summer or Labor Day salad. Usually, bacon potato salad is called a stander summer salad. So bacon potato salad only fitting that it should appear at the season’s last. To welcome the cool months ahead, we have taken fresh herbs and scallions and bulked them up with crisped bacon and hard boiled eggs. Being a hit at your Labor Day bash is sure.
Bacon potato salad is an excellent salad of your labor day served immediately, but the salad can also be made ahead. Mention below the ingredients and method.
Read About: Quick and Easy Bean Salad Recipes
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Creole or other whole-grain mustard
- 4 strips crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
Add the potato and water in a small skillet cover and boiled it. Sauté and moderately covered, until the potatoes are fork-tender, 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes and remove them to a salad bowl. While the potatoes still warm, season them with the salt, cayenne, black pepper and lemon juice. Mix well. While together, celery, green onions, cilantro, and eggs.
In a small bowl, toss the mayonnaise and mustard together. Add to the salad. Sprinkle the bacon over the salad and stir gently but thoroughly to mix well. The server immediately, or refrigerate, covered and serve slightly chilled.
Read About: Salad Karadashians Always Eating on their Show
What's Your Reaction?
Sophia has a great experienced in Astrology and very well known blog writer. Sophia is a great fan of new adventure. She starts her day with one pinch of astrology and a hot cup of latte. She loves reading, watching Movies, and traveling.