Oatmeal is very good as a breakfast. And it’s a proper diet if you eat it as breakfast.It is very good healthy and full of energy as using for breakfast because it has many important minerals. Oatmeal is a bright source of calcium, particularly if made with milk. Calcium helps to make stronger bones, teeth and hair and staves off osteoporosis.
- It is a good source of vitamins and minerals.
- Oatmeal is satisfying those who eat it in the morning are fewer likely to fill up with sweet snacks before lunch.
- The cornflakes contain high amounts of fiber, keeping you standard.
- Oatmeal is a slimming food. You can eat a large bowl with no having to worry about stuffing on the pounds. Keep follow of the sugar content, though. Some varieties geared towards kids contain high amounts of sugar.
When air is so cool and chilly a warm breakfast is very good and healthy it’s really healthy food according to words best foods oats are full with fiber and antioxidants that keep you fuller longer, keep your blood sugars normal and decrease your danger of cardiovascular disease.
Oats are also a brilliant source of manganese, which supports bone making and protects against free radical damage. While plain oats are good, you can make your oat meal dish much tasty power full and healthy with these tips. Here are six foods you should add to your oatmeal to power up your breakfast.
6 Ways to Power up Your Oatmeal
Eggs are no doubt very healthy diet in breakfast and full of protein they also power up oatmeal in different ways egg whites increase your breakfast protein, Balancing the protein (from the eggs) and the carbohydrates (from the oatmeal) can keep your blood sugar established throughout the day, which will keep you going strong and avoid crashes. Try this easy recipes.
Three Minute Egg White Oatmeal
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup milk of your choice (I normally use almond milk)
3/4 cup liquid egg whites (I use egg whites from a carton to make them easy to measure and pour)
1/2 cup quick cooking oats (you may use usual oats, but the cooking time will be a little longer)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Peel and crush banana
- Mix banana and remaining ingredients jointly in a medium-size bowl, Microwave on high for three minutes, stirring after 75 seconds and then again every 30 to 45 seconds until three minutes are up
- Decorate it as u like and enjoy (my personal favorites are peanut butter, chopped almonds, fresh berries and pumpkin pie spice)
- Depending on the ripeness of the banana, you may wish for the oats to be a little sweeter. Than, add some of honey and then you can eat.
Read about: 11 Superfoods That Work Better Together
Cold berries are easy to use. Microwaving blueberries with your oatmeal will release some of their juices, which will make your oatmeal sweeten naturally which you will like and its taste will be much better because natural juice in break fast is very good perfect and full energy. Full with antioxidants, one cup of berries is a great source of vitamins and minerals which is very good for your health and powering up your morning oatmeal.
It is very and simple to use in breakfast .cinnamon adds very good taste to your dish simply. It helps stabilize blood sugar, and it has proved according to scientific search and studies that decrease inflammation. Cinnamon uses in many dishes what you like to add much better taste and pleasant feeling. It is very good with oatmeal to make it healthy and strong. Here is very simple recipe.
Crush a very full-grown banana and blend into the oatmeal along with a bit of nutmeg. Shake over with cinnamon-sugar and toasted walnuts.
Read about: Top 8 Low Calories Breakfast Ideas
It is very good for our body because they are full with omega-3 fats, walnuts can help avoid heart disease and decrease your cholesterol. They’re also a great source of protein and can add extra fiber to your breakfast, and it keeps you full all time and provides great energy to your body. Using walnuts with oat meal is very healthy and good.
Read about: Top 3 Healthy and Different type of French toast
Cottage cheese adds sweetness to your oats, and it is full of protein which is very. Cottage cheese also contains live cultures that help your body break down and soak up nutrients.
Full of vitamins A, C and E, pumpkin adds a creamy touch to your meals. Just 1/2 cup should give you the entire flavor you need without consuming the oatmeal. It has very good and pleasant taste which you like and it power up your oatmeal in a healthy way.