Soup is food that is in the form of liquid and served hot and sometimes cold. Different types of ingredients like meat, vegetables, rice are use to boil in the stock or water. We can divide soups into two groups like hot soup and cold soup. Egg, rice, grain, flour are the other ingredients that are used commonly in soups.Nowadays it too cool and you have to take a diet that makes your body hot, and you enjoy in this winter. Soup is the best option for you. I have some rice recipes that I want to share with you.
Read About: Top 7 High-Protein Breakfast Ideas
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
4 cup chicken broth
4.5-ounce long grain and wild rice
2 cooked boneless chicken breast, shredded
½ teaspoon of salt
2 cup heavy cream
¾ cup flour
½ cup butter
2 cup water
½ teaspoon of black paper
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Read About: Top 3 Best Spring Sunrise Smoothies
- Take a pot and add chicken broth, water and shredded chicken.
- Cook on medium flame until the mixture boil.
- Add long grain wild rice, cover the pot and cook on low flame for some time and then remove from heat.
- Now take another bowl and add flour, salt, and black paper, mix all the ingredients in a good way.
- Take saucepan and butter, melt it and add seasoning packet and mix well.
- Add the dry mixture slowly to the butter mixture and mix well. Your heat must be slow.
- Then add cream slowly and mix them properly.
- Cook this mixture until it becomes thick.
- Finally, add the mixture to the broth mixture and cook on low flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Your creamy chicken and wild rice soup are ready, enjoy it.
Read About: Italian Orzo Spinach Soup
Tomato and Rice Soup
1 onion Chopped
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 carrot chopped
1 tablespoon of golden caster sugar
1 celery stick chopped
1 tablespoon of tomato puree
400 g chopped tomato
2 tablespoon of vinegar
1-liter vegetable stock
140 g long grain rice
Some parsley leaves chopped
Read About: Green Tea Lemonade
- Take a pot and oil, make it hot.
- Add onion, carrots and celery, cook for some time until softened.
- Add sugar and vinegar and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomato and vegetable stock.
- Add long grain rice and cook for 15 to 20 minutes on low flame.
- Add parsley leave and enjoy it.
Read About: Types of Coffee (Beans)
Chicken and Rice Soup
1 onion chopped
1 cup celery, chopped
1 tablespoon of butter
1 tablespoon of garlic chopped
6 cup chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
2 cup boil rice
2 cup chicken
2 tablespoon of parsley
Salt according to taste
1/2 teaspoon of black paper
- Take a saucepan and add butter, melt it.
- Add onion, carrots, celery, and garlic, cook on low flame until softened.
- Then add chicken broth, water, and paprika.
- Cook the mixture for 5 to 10 minutes or until it boil.
- Add chicken, rice, and parsley and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on low flame.
- Finally, add salt and black paper and served.
Read About: 10 Superfoods for Kids
Vegetarian Lemon Rice Soup
2 1/2 ounce rice
4 cup vegetable broth
Salt according to taste
ground black paper according to taste
Read About: This Soup Recipe Will Help You Live to 100
- Take a saucepan and add vegetable broth, cook on medium heat until boil.
- Add rice and cook on low flame for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix egg and lemon juice in a bowl and some hot soup in the egg, mix well.
- Now add the egg mixture to the soup and stir well.
- Cook on low flame for at least 5 minutes and then add salt and paper.
- Enjoy your tasty vegetarian lemon rice soup.
Read About: 5 Combos for Ultimate Power Breakfast